Who is that girl?

[quote=“emilylizz”]Glad the picture turned out. I think my hair’s prettier :wink:

Nice to meet y’all too . . .

e[/quote]

You THINK???

I did try a few months back to get him to cut it…some people never listen. :slight_smile:

It’s called ‘romance’, something that seems to be sadly lacking in the world these days. Remember [url=Try a little tenderness thread[/url]? Maybe I should ask to have this thread moved into the D&R forum.

Let my first post be congrats to a fellow romantic guy!

[quote=“914”]But I’m confused as to who’s Loretta, who’s emilylizz…

[/quote]
I used my expertise in Photoshop to reveal the unseen front of this photo (I even gave it a mirror effect, a smokey background, and removed that ghastly Hawaiian shirt) :wink:

…let’s call it The Kiss…and obviously Loretta is Fabio… :smiley:

Congrats to the romantic guy :bravo:

I think this is all super sweet and romantic and stuff.
I hope you are both happy as hell. And that you stay giddy longer than usual. :rainbow:

I, er, was on a bus on my way back from Taipei 101. Saturday, 5pm or so. On XinYi just about to pass AnHe. Then I saw this, um, vision.

Guy, medium to large build. Moderate amount of chest hair peeking out from the front of his tee shirt. No particular shape, but had a cute little pot belly and a great sense of humor. Is not a smoker, er, um, was not smoking.

If you know of a guy, single, who fits this description and is available, or are this guy, please PM me. Cheers.

ImaniOU

(If it worked for Loretta, maybe it’ll work for me…) :pray:

[quote=“ImaniOU”]I, er, was on a bus on my way back from Taipei 101. Saturday, 5pm or so. On XinYi just about to pass AnHe. Then I saw this, um, vision.

Guy, medium to large build. Moderate amount of chest hair peeking out from the front of his tee shirt. No particular shape, but had a cute little pot belly and a great sense of humor. Is not a smoker, er, um, was not smoking.

If you know of a guy, single, who fits this description and is available, or are this guy, please PM me. Cheers.

ImaniOU

(If it worked for Loretta, maybe it’ll work for me…) :pray:[/quote]
Hair color?
Height?
What was he wearing?
Glasses or no glasses?
Gee…DETAILS!

I figure the more vague I am, the more, um, potential responses I’ll get.

Guys don’t usually go for vague girls.

Just being helpful. Still, it sounds like Almas John to me.

But she said “moderate amount of chest hair peeking out from the front of his tee shirt”, not an impenetrable jungle of the stuff.

Getting a little greedy, are we?

LB

But she said “moderate amount of chest hair peeking out from the front of his tee shirt”, not an impenetrable jungle of the stuff.[/quote]

Mustabeen the twin sister then.

And then…?

Don’t want to hijack this thread: viewtopic.php?t=99929

I just read this thread.

Damn…is this forum…magic or something?