Who is the moderator?

Why @Moderator and @Moderators are different?

How is @Grand Order of High Panjadrams of Forumosa, Lords of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas, Conquerors of the Acheron Empire in Hyboria in General and Cimmeria in Particular?

It’s kind of a procedural thing we set up. I just changed some settings to make @moderator invisible I think, and let people tag moderators as a group.

That’s me and @gooseegg :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes, I know. I just wondered if the group can be tagged.

It’s set up not to be. Probably it wouldn’t be too helpful. There’s an admins tag, but a couple of behind the scenes people are involved there and may not need to be tagged.

I prefer @Grand Order of High Panjadrams of Forumosa, Lords of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas, Conquerors of the Acheron Empire in Hyboria in General and Cimmeria in Particular to @admins.

Oh, admins tag disappeared?

Mennonite. :noway:

1 Like

OK, I made it so you can tag us there if you like :slight_smile:

I think you can’t use it as a tag.

1 Like

I found it is highlighted in preview, but it isn’t in the post.

Yeah I think that kind of recognizes that it exists, but it won’t send a notification.

So @moderator tags the moderator if the forum where the post is, while @moderators tags all moderators at once?

I have been summoned!

3 Likes

no, @moderator does nothing. @ moderators will awaken a horde of angry moderators from their slumber.

4 Likes

I should sue you for using my previous avatar without authorization!
:rofl:

Never mind the fact that I don’t own the rights of the image…

1 Like

I found it!

Good.
There are some that didn’t show their faces for a while already…
Get to work, guys!

4 Likes

What’s a Panjadram?

I first heard it in an episode of Frasier, when he declared that he was once the Grand Panjandrum of the Vocabulary Club in High School

3 Likes

Oh, well, that explains it!

But did Tando mean Panjandrum or Panjadram? (Or Panjadrum?)

I just copied and pasted the group name.