Who loves the local boys? I loooooves the local boys!

Hi to all fellow minded women:

I’m new in Taipei so please go easy on me. Anyway, I am quite surprised by the low number of foreign females in Taiwan, and basically meeting a fun pack of girlies than can run wild with me through Taipei and have a ball with the local men just can’t happen fast enough for my liking. And of course, I need some advice from women who have been there, done that before me and can show me the ropes. (I’ve always had an eye for Asian men but I seriously cannot believe the hotness of these guys and probably need some guidance before I lose my head completely and get myself into some major cultural-misunderstanding-fueled trouble. :wink: )

Also, I was a party promoter back home, so I wouldn’t mind organizing some parties for foreign females and the Taiwanese hotties who love them. Is anything like this going on already?

I hope this isn’t considered spamming, by my myspace is myspace.com/148427735

Please, any girls who feel the same as me, hit me up in a pm?

Good on you melmel, there are a lot of good local guys around. Glad some of the ladies are learning to appreciate them. Have a ball! :bravo:

When I read the title of this thread I thought of this song

[quote=“The Royal Teens”]Who wears short shorts?
We wear short shorts
They’re such short shorts
We like short shorts
Who wears short shorts
We wear short shorts.[/quote]

Anyway… Best of luck to you

Hi Melanie,

Shouldnt be that hard to find one here… i would say most taiwanese guys are interested in cute foreign girls.

When my Canadian friend came to visit last month, a huge truck of guys were trying to chat her up on the street/ in the club. It was amazing…

I dont know whats like in Taipei but we were in Hsin-Chu, there was like only one white girl in the whole city… so she was really popular. But unfortunately, she isnt in tw anymore… i mean… you two would definitely have a great time.

She told me there was this boy, a friend of mine, whom she thought was cute. I was like, Why? he is so typical! but apparently it was the tan that attracted her.

[quote=“JowanderinginLondon”]
Shouldnt be that hard to find one here… i would say most Taiwanese guys are interested in cute foreign girls.[/quote]

But finding one who digs you for who you are and not for your white skin isn’t so easy.

I just hate those kind of threads. Where do they bring us? What is the added value…
I would say, “Great”, So WHAT?
Local, foreign, or from f***kin Mars, there are good and bad of each among us.
Tell us, what is the point of the OP? Publicity for the common Taiwanese male? Ok, again, SO WHAT? Djee… sounds you are 20-ish or so no?

OH, your blond and French. OK, NOW I got the point why Taiwanese guys may act like honey-bees around you …:smiling_imp: Anyway, succes by selecting the good among the bad.
French… L’amour, toujours l’amour :wink:

[quote=“SuchAFob”][quote=“JowanderinginLondon”]
Shouldnt be that hard to find one here… i would say most Taiwanese guys are interested in cute foreign girls.[/quote]

But finding one who digs you for who you are and not for your white skin isn’t so easy.[/quote]

indeed

[quote=“SuchAFob”][quote=“JowanderinginLondon”]

But finding one who digs you for who you are and not for your white skin isn’t so easy.[/quote]
:unamused:
The fetish forum is down the hall and to the left.
She doesn’t seem too concerned about either treating or being treated like a piece of meat.
Go forth and enjoy.

I love them too. But strictly platonically.

[quote=“JowanderinginLondon”]

Huh?

I can’t be bothered posting about this again. When you get tired reading all the pseudo-intellectual balderdash, cross reference to my posts in the other thread for some rationality and wisdom on the subject.

If you do a search you will likely find only nice things said about local men. Because any posts about the negatives of them quickly get put into the flame forum. Which is ironic since there are pages and pages about the women here being psycho, but if one says the men here tend to cheat or what not it goes straight to the flame forum.
In other words, it is okay to stereotype the men if you are a man (ie, call them girly or make penis size comments), it is okay to stereotype the women if you are a man (good or bad- psycho xiaojie, whatever), but you cannot stereotype the men if you are a woman unless you are doing so on a completely superficial level.

[quote=“SuchAFob”]If you do a search you will likely find only nice things said about local men. Because any posts about the negatives of them quickly get put into the flame forum. Which is ironic since there are pages and pages about the women here being psycho, but if one says the men here tend to cheat or what not it goes straight to the flame forum.
In other words, it is okay to stereotype the men if you are a man (ie, call them girly or make penis size comments), it is okay to stereotype the women if you are a man (good or bad- psycho xiaojie, whatever), but you cannot stereotype the men if you are a woman unless you are doing so on a completely superficial level.[/quote]

HUH? Was that not the reason why a women’s forum became available to bash freely on whatever male (not offending some posters ) ?
On the other hand, I thought Forumosa being Democratic and open minded, letting the gals also judge about the boys. Seems I missed something again…

[quote=“SuchAFob”]If you do a search you will likely find only nice things said about local men. Because any posts about the negatives of them quickly get put into the flame forum. Which is ironic since there are pages and pages about the women here being psycho, but if one says the men here tend to cheat or what not it goes straight to the flame forum.
In other words, it is okay to stereotype the men if you are a man (ie, call them girly or make penis size comments), it is okay to stereotype the women if you are a man (good or bad- psycho xiaojie, whatever), but you cannot stereotype the men if you are a woman unless you are doing so on a completely superficial level.[/quote]

Huh? Are we reading the same forum?

I loves the local boys. How could you not? XD

[quote=“llary”][quote=“SuchAFob”]If you do a search you will likely find only nice things said about local men. Because any posts about the negatives of them quickly get put into the flame forum. Which is ironic since there are pages and pages about the women here being psycho, but if one says the men here tend to cheat or what not it goes straight to the flame forum.

Huh? Are we reading the same forum?[/quote]

I missed this or I would have responded much sooner. You likely have not read the posts I am talking about because I have been warned about posting “racist” things about the men when I have posted anything negative (calling men cheaters is racist but calling women Psycho XiaoJies is not) and my posts have been deleted.