Who should Obama select as his VP?

Who do you think Obama should choose as his running mate?

• Ted Strickland
  • Jim Webb
  • Ben Nelson
  • Ed Rendell
  • Joe Biden
  • Janet Napolitano
  • Bill Richardson
  • John Edwards
  • Wesley Clark
  • Chris Dodd
  • Thomas Kaine
  • Kathleen Sibelius
  • Hillary Clinton

0 voters

Just want to create a poll for Obama VP . Who do you think Obama should select as his running mate?

Al Gore.
Won’t happen, but it’d be great for his first term.

I agree.

I think Clinton would be a huge mistake…she’s a great politician but I feel like she’d be a kind of cancer…slowing taking over from the inside until obama would just give up at some point and let her be the persident.

I don’t know much about US politics, but I think John Edwards is the best choice. He has already run for the position before so he obviously has the credentials and experience.

Not Clinton. They don’t appear to be complementary in skill and experience.

Maybe Clark for that “international flavour” he lacks.

We have an opportunity to make a significant step towards world peace here, so I suggest Osama bin Laden.

Obama should select none other than the Governor of Montana: Brian Schweitzer.

Or, if Brian declines, then, Montana Senator Jon Tester.

Oh the glory that would be the US once again.

Real people leading a real nation.

No longer fake puppets leading a doomed production.

Whatever happens, I, like all those here in the US will erupt, rejoice and celebrate 1/20/2009.

All will be like peanut butter on a chocolate bar after that day.

Like hot butter and cold raspberry jam on toast.

Like sausage gravy over hot biscuits.

Or Ben and Jerrys’ on a hot summer night, can I get an, “oh yeah”.

Oh, Yeah…

That Senator Clinton did not concede when the math showed that it would be damn hard for her to win shows that she does not really care about anything but herself. That’s not a good trait for a president or VP.

That could be forgiven, if she did not have that much baggage, however if she for instance chucked Bill, it might help?

I thought it was a prerequisite?

HG

And she still has not conceded;

Maybe she will “at the end of this week”.

Get a grip. You fought a good fight, you won many supporters, but, hey, my sister, it’s time to bring the sheep back into the barn.

Stubborn?, maybe; Tough?, yes; Worthy? I think so, but the votes have been cast, so step aside, and let unfold what will.

She would be a good President, but she was not the choice this time around. Sorry, there can only be one winner.

McCain.

And McCain should then choose Obama.

I think he should pick another black guy. You know, like Clinton and Gore’s “double Bubba,” except with…well, what would they call it?

He should pick one of his fellow Jew-hating, anti-American muslim soul brothers. They could be sworn into office by spitting on the bible.

That’s an awful lot of words.

I see no indication of Senator [and future president] Obama being either of the things above. He seemsa bit to the left as it were, but it’s likely that he will perform much better than the current inhabitant on 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

That’s an awful lot of words.

I see no indication of Senator [and future president] Obama being either of the things above. He seemsa bit to the left as it were, but it’s likely that he will perform much better than the current inhabitant on 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

yeah, uh, what?

time for cleansing.

time for an all time blow out sale.

time for a big colon cleansing. a big purge.

get it out now.

we are only 5 months away from 1/20/2009.

stop looking over here if you detest us so much.

don’t judge this nation of people for the past 8 years of feces spewed upon the earth.

we are still good people.

fooey on yoouey.

blah.

which one of you voted in the US? which one of you have lived in the US? OK, so yeah.

oh yeah. can’t pop my balloon.

My Oh YEEAH Balloon!!

Oh, and here’s another possibility not in the poll: Michael Bloomberg.

double brother?

is this a joke?

[quote=“yamato”]

is this a joke?[/quote]
Does it matter? It’s what at least 30% of the US population will believe by the time the election occurs. It’s what will seal the victory for President McCain.