WHO Treaty

Don’t know about you guys but I’m not listening to the WHO and will do the exact opposite. This sounds like a terrible idea. How come this is not bigger news?

1 Like

I feel like it would probably be a wise idea to have in place some kind of coherent transnational plan ahead of the next one, for a faster and more rational response before things get out of control and to avoid every government around the world messing things up (and making things up) in their own special ways…but I have zero confidence that this particular effort will provide a good solution. :man_shrugging:

Don’t know who those eight people pictured at the top of the second link are, but I feel inclined to not trust them on sight. They all look a bit shifty. Anyone got a spare guillotine? :whistle:

Taiwan and china entered into Cross-Strait Health Cooperation Agreement in 2009 as a response to SARS.

As we can see. This agreement has not been honored by china during Covid. This to me is the main issue with such a treaty when you have bad faith actors in there that will make things worse.

The World Hapless Organization. When Taiwan scientists told them in December 2019 that a new sars virus was human to human transmissibly the WHO shot Taiwan down claiming China said otherwise. The WHO should never be trusted to issue any mandates as it is in China’s pocket.