Who will the U.S. invade next? or American Knowledge

A “news” show put this question to some Americans.

media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3

more of the same type vids can be found here:

home.comcast.net/~wwwstephen/americans/

My favorite is Bush not knowing the name of the Canadian P.M. and him refering to Canada as being their most important neighbor…to the north (do they have any others?)

home.comcast.net/~wwwstephen2/bush.mpg

:laughing: Excellent! :bravo:
I can relate. Reminds me of a recent trip to Texas and Louisiana where I told people I was from Vermont, and the reply from a number of people was:
“Oh yeah,what state is that in?”

Superb. Best laugh I’ve had all morning.

ROTFL. :smiley:

I think it should be a place where the women are hot the climate is pleasant and the food is scrumptious so

[quote=“purple people eaters”]I think it should be a place where the women are hot the climate is pleasant and the food is scrumptious so

Please tell me that video was a hoax. If not, sticking the pins in the down under versions of Iran, France, and North Korea was priceless.

It’s more likely that they posed the question to countless passersby and edited the film so that only the idiots remained. Despite such likelihood, it is inexcusable for any U.S. citizen that is not suffering from some sort of mental disability to mistake Australia for the above. If we need evidence to support an anti-idiot law in the U.S, this video seems to do the trick. :help:

I’ve seen lots of videos similiar to that one…let me look.

found one
big-boys.com/articles/canadaclock.html

Hmm, this isn’t funny but still interesting cia.gov/cia/publications/fac … os/ca.html

Here is the guy doing the interviews site:
radio.cbc.ca/programs/thismornin … 10330.html

Ok…jackpot. Here you guys go…enjoy.

filecabi.net/host/file/bridegroomfire/wmv

opps wrong link…next one is right

home.comcast.net/~wwwstephen/americans/

Oh yeah, Let’s blow up Oz and declare victory. :smiley:

To think John Howard was such a vocal supporter of USA actions in the Middle East. I wonder what’s he thinking when he realizes most American want to blow up Oz and Kiwi. :bravo:

[quote=“seeker4”]Please tell me that video was a hoax. If not, sticking the pins in the down under versions of Iran, France, and North Korea was priceless.[/quote] It’s real. I can tell from reading the headlines below while watching “Diesel shirt more polluting than LPG equivalent.” (That has to be true.)

Don’t pay attention to peripheral stuff: especially if you’re on a US passport.

I would imagine this is the case. There’s no excuse for the important guys to behave like numpties though.

[quote=“smerf”]

It’s more likely that they posed the question to countless passersby and edited the film so that only the idiots remained. Despite such likelihood, it is inexcusable for any U.S. citizen that is not suffering from some sort of mental disability to mistake Australia for the above. :help:[/quote]

They could have asked hundreds of people and only showed the stupidest few…EXCEPT they also ask the same questions to mayors, vice-presidents…and yes even Bush the leader of the Free world. And they all answer incorrectly too.

The US should invade France. The French prisons make Gitmo look like Club Med. The prisoners are being denied their Human Rights!

[quote]
French prisons are ‘dangerous’

France’s prisons are overcrowded, unsanitary and increasingly housing criminals who require psychiatric and other medical care but are not getting it, according to a new report.

The International Observatory of Prisons, or OIP, cast blame in its report on the French government for what it called “appalling penitentiary policies” that were “dangerous” for prisoners.

The report also said that hygiene conditions created “an undeniable health risk” and were often degrading to inmates.

It cited the existence at Paris’ high-security La Sante prison of exposed toilets that were humiliating to use, “unsanitary” showers that lacked ventilation and were full of mould.

Another prison provided only common showers for ill inmates, risking the spread of contagious illnesses, the report said.[/quote]

news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=2119802005

Well…the Brits don’t come out too well either…

[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … ada#291446](Students who don't know when World War II was

And neither do the Dutch:

[quote]Most Dutch don’t know Belgian PM

14 October 2005

AMSTERDAM

Ease up all . . . it’s an Oz spoof news show . . now the street meets may be real, but I hope not! I mean,. I knew we’d pay for Howard’s arse licking! Oh, that’s right, we already have.

“George is about this much short down stairs”

HG

Hihihihi,

I keep that link for later, when I have moved out of Taiwan. Until then I will not allow myself any anti-Americanism.

Kinda being protected by it stuff.

BobThankYou