Wholesalers wanted

Company from Germany is looking for wholesalers in Taiwan, product range is all kind of nursery.

Can you give more details?

Nursing, like in medical … or nursery like for babies? Or tree/plant nursery?

My company, Imaginate, can probably help. We are a consumer product innovations company specializing in promotional items, custom manufacturing, and on demand fulfillment and distribution. We manufacture everything from promotional items for Samsung to reproduction autoparts for Land cruisers. Our Taiwan branch office is best suited to help our European customers, so, if you still need help, please email me at michael@imaginateinc.com

You mean you design and
somebody
else manufactures right?

They never answered my question …

Probably just SEO bs.

[quote=“headhonchoII”]You mean you design and
somebody
else manufactures right?[/quote]

Actually both. We have some limited manufacturing abilities in house but those are typically reserved for prototyping and development level quantities. High volume manufacturing is usually handled by manufacturing partners that we believe are best suited for a given application. This includes factories with which we have existing trust and relationships or new factories that we believe, following our specifications, under our oversight, can produce products on par with our customer’s quality expectations.

By the way, I don’t mean to step on anyone’s toes by responding to this thread. Hope it doesn’t come across that way…

It looked like SEO optimization but guess you are the real deal.