Who's the sexiest CNN or news program presenter?

Disclaimer: I in no way support uni-lateral sexism. It goes both ways.

Wow, Rosemary Church has been around a long time and still looks extremely nice. MILF, GILF, I don’t know but I think she’s nearly 60 years old!!!

She presents herself, and the news, so well, regardless of being female or male.

Wait…wasn’t she one of the Spice Girls? :thinking:

No no no, she’s older than that… wasn’t she…

wasn’t she one of the later wives of Henry VIII?

Ah, who cares. She ain’t sexy anyway.

Now this manhunk is sexy!

I am now blocking, muting, whatever you. As soon as I spend 2 minutes to figure out how to do that.

No disrespect to your sexual preferences.

Not a Sanjay fan? :cry:

Can’t Richard Quest take US citizenship?

In civilized countries using PAL or SECAM, there used to be a technician “joke” that NTSC stands for “never twice the same colour” because of the bizarre hues it would assign to skin and hair.

Of course there’s no such thing as NTSC these days, but she seems to be keeping the tradition alive all by herself.

Please take him back.

1 Like

I love Dr. Sanjay Gupta, one of the most levelheaded, down-to-earth people on CNN. I can imagine him as a good friend.

1 Like

Yes, but more importantly, he’s smokin’ hot. A total FILF.

Classic grave dig. OP was writing Clickhole.com articles a decade before it existed.

Kristie Lu Stout

Kristie Lu Stout✌🏽 (@klustout) / Twitter

Kristie Lu Stout

Kristie Lu Stout 2

Kristie Lu Stout 3

Here’s her super handsome husband - Big time Malaysian/Chinese attorney 張偉頌 (Orrick Seung)
Orrick-Seung_Chong

Family picture
Kristie Lu Stout 5

1 Like

She’s okay, but her grin is a bit too toothy.

1 Like

Yeah, she’s OK, but Sanjay’s way hotter.

1 Like

Why? he was the only interesting one of the lot. I mean, that was a very specific list of supplies he was carting around with him.

She’s a bit nasal. This seems to be a common thing with ABCs.

Yeah. Apparently that was just a one-off though.

He had a string around his balls and his throat. Both ends tightened simultaneously. He also has terrible teeth and was off his head on meth. He’s got to be England’s worst export ever.

Isn’t that kind of just par for the course? :thinking:

3 Likes