Who's the sexiest CNN or news program presenter?

Love it or hate it, CNN is our only English news program here in Taiwan. Who’s your fave/worst/most lustworthy CNN presenter? :laughing:

Becky Anderson, the golf program presenter. Would you argue with her?

Todd Benjamin reports financial news. Awful accent.

Tony Campion also reports financial news. He looks like my old action man in this photo. Mildly sexy.

Rosemary Church is simply awful in a “the lights are on but no one is home” kind of way. Her hairdos change with the weather.

Tom Clancy is slick, but can he talk about anything other than the Middle East?

Hala Gorani is a smart cookie.

Lorraine Hahn

Michael Holmes is very doable - if you like blonds.

Tumi Makgabo

Jonathan Mann with his cocaine eyes.

Octavia Nasr. Did someone say carpet muncher?

Richard Quest is clearly insane and fun to watch.

Shihab Rattansi, you great big hunk-o-spunk! Love that lazy left eye!

Monita Rajpal

Zain Verjee

Andrew Stevens

Coming next week: weather presenters!

Those two Indian babes are pretty hot.

The rest are not. Becky Anderson looks like a man. Can we spell “androgyny”, children?

Of course, I’m not exactly qualified to comment on the men.

What a great topic! I love this! I have an opinion about every single one of them.

But I have to say Shahib Rattansi is HOT. What a babe. I’ve always thought so.

Um, Shihab is not a “babe.” He’s a boy…

My God! Been out East too long. None of the white women do it for me.
Those Injuns, especially the second one, are rather tasty

My first love was an Indian lass. I was eleven - she was twelve. Our arms accidently brushed and there was a spark. Love at first touch! Well, at the time I thought it was love. Of course, later on I realized it was just static electricity (we both had hairy arms!).

Shihab Rattansi is definitely the hottest. I would probably look twice at him walking down the street, and I’m straight! (I think.) :wink:

No wait, I AM straight:
:lovestruck:

All of them are “hot”. Ugly people don’t get to be on TV.

[quote=“scooter”]

But I have to say Shahib Rattansi is HOT. What a babe. I’ve always thought so.[/quote]

I second that. MMmmmm… hornbag! :stuck_out_tongue:

Where is Kristi Lu Stout?

What?
Christie Lou Stout didn’t even make your list.
She is the hottest by far!!

Ski

Kristi Lu Stout gets my vote.

Rick Quest isn’t sexy in my book but he’s great fun to watch.

Whatever happened to Riz Khan? He was good.

Why not? Why “of course”? Just 'cause you are a macho, heterosexual, breeding male (I’m assuming from your comments) you want us to believe you are unable to comment on whether another guy is sexy? Or, are you unwilling, 'cause you are too afraid, if you do, someone may consider you to be a puffter?!?!? Get over yourself.! :unamused:

What is it with most western guys? I’ve met plenty of asian men, who are straight as the day is long, but are comfortable enough with themselves and their sexuality not to flinch when I used to ask in class, “Who is sexier Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt?” Or, who don’t bat an eye-lash when it comes to telling another guy he’s handsome, has a nice smile, etc…

Learn that there is a difference between finding someone physically attractive and sexually attractive. And, there is a difference in thinking someone is sexy and getting turned on by them. As a gay man, I can tell when a women is attractive and/or sexy. It doesn’t mean I get a woody looking at her and/or want to jump her bones and do the mattress mambo with her. Sheesh…

(Yeah, yeah… I know, Asian men don’t stand up to the western ideal of macho. That doesn’t make them all gay (whether they “look” that way or not :p))

My, my… aren’t we steeped in stereotypes. News Flash… Boy’s can be babes these days… and, honey, Shihab is a babe.

I think for April 1, they should change the name to Cable Naked News (CNN) and have Shihab do it in the buff! :howyoudoin: :hubba: :wanker: :laughing:

[quote=“Maoman”]Shihab Rattansi is definitely the hottest. I would probably look twice at him walking down the street, and I’m straight! (I think.)

No wait, I am straight [/quote]

Thank you!

Tumi Makgabo is pretty.

That isn’t Tumi… I just like the graphic…

Rosemary Church was very appealing when she anchored AusTVs nightly beam to South East Asia. She always wore outrageously red lippie with her blouse fair bursting with an incredible cleavage. I’m sure it was a deliberate tactic by the Australian government to improve perceptions in the region.

HG

Well, if “judging” women by another woman is anything to go by men shouldn’t “rate” other men either. :wink:

Same here, with Zain Verjee a close second. :lovestruck:

[quote=“QuietMountain”]Learn that there is a difference between finding someone physically attractive and sexually attractive. And, there is a difference in thinking someone is sexy and getting turned on by them. As a gay man, I can tell when a women is attractive and/or sexy. It doesn’t mean I get a woody looking at her and/or want to jump her bones and do the mattress mambo with her. Sheesh…
[/quote]

Okay… I can take the bait. YES. Kristi Lu Stout IS the hottest by far. Although there is something raw and animalistic about Hala Gorani that makes me feel kinda tinkly inside. Especially when she deals with that twit Richard Quest. So professional, so intelligent, so rrrrrowr!

Well, if “judging” women by another woman is anything to go by men shouldn’t “rate” other men either. :wink:

Same here, with Zain Verjee a close second. :lovestruck:[/quote]

Let me be the female ‘judge’. I think Zain has beautiful eyes, hair, and flawless golden skin, and bone structure to die for.

Kristie is quite poised and lovely as well:

Here are some more.

Angelique van der Byl hosts “the music room”.

Ralitsa Vassileva

Fionnuala Sweeney aka Bridget Jones.

Kristie Lu Stout is too smart and too pretty for such a “common” name.

Patrick Snell. Dreamboat eyes, but not sure about those thin lips.

Richard Roth proves you needn’t be pretty to be a presenter. We all know what that long nose and face signifies…

Nic Robertson. I’m sure he has a nice personality.

Veronica Pedrosa

Maggie Lake, you saucy girl, you!

Erica Hill

[quote]Let me be the female ‘judge’. I think Zain has beautiful eyes, hair, and flawless golden skin, and bone structure to die for.

Kristie is quite poised and lovely as well:[/quote]
You got good taste then - as opposed to most of my females friends who on occassion introduce me to their ‘pretty’ (girl)friends.

Disclaimer: ‘pretty’, ‘good taste’ etc. is a very subjective rating and the above represents / is based on my personal preference only.

This pic of Tumi Makgabo must be old. She is much heavier now and has such big breasts they could be rugby balls.
Kristi Lu Stout is nice, but kind of whispy.
Veronica Pedrosa is unattractive.
I bet Ralitsa Vassileva goes like a pig down a greased poll.
Zahn is very sexy.
John Mann has a double chin (I’ve seen him from the side!).
Riz Khan became a muppet.