Why Bassman Returns

Apparently “Bassman Begins” is better than “Bassman Returns”

U guys know something I don’t and I can’t stand that! :fume:

Obviously there’s some animosity-laden history here. As an impartial by-stander let me suggest one of the two:

A) get it out in the open (so we can all enjoy the juicy story :smiley: )

or

B) call it water under the bridge and welcome Bassman with open arms back into the community (not so exciting for us spectators, but it’s the right thing to do :angel:

I knew that UN Peace-keeping experience could be put to good use some day :bouncy:

Ok, Ok … I get it … I’ll stop posting :frowning:

Personally I find all this “I’ma leavin” , “I’ma back” stuff a bit ho-hum.

If you got a beef with f.com, spit it out. If you wanna leave, leave. If you wanna come back, then come back.
At one stage everyone that was pissed off had their own celebrity thread :unamused:

After saying that, when it’s my turn to leave I hope I post something nice and gracious and slip out quietly.

btw, the above is not directed specifically at you Bassman, I enjoy your posts and it’s good you are still around.

U guys know something I don’t and I can’t stand that! :fume:

Obviously there’s some animosity-laden history here. As an impartial by-stander let me suggest one of the two:

A) get it out in the open (so we can all enjoy the juicy story :smiley: )

or

B) call it water under the bridge and welcome Bassman with open arms back into the community (not so exciting for us spectators, but it’s the right thing to do :angel:

I knew that UN Peace-keeping experience could be put to good use some day :bouncy:[/quote]

Relax. Sandman is a cool guy.

Who on earth is the poster that grave dug this thread?

See, I was going to say “idiot”, but I didn’t. I am being nice

Tash, it was a joke. Sandman makes them a lot. He was claiming to be grumpy, mean and unsightly therefore possessing the possible faults or qualities Bassman lacks. There’s nothing to read between the lines. Mainly because Sandman’s post on this thread was a one-liner.

Think that’s bad? How many fingers am I holding up?

Think that’s bad? How many fingers am I holding up?[/quote]Cheater! You need to know how to count to 5 in order to play this joke Sandman.

Sandman plays the Sax with the use of only one hand! I have to see his band now!

:blush:

sorry boiz

boring day at work, so I was looking to start some trouble

bad girl

I will therefore self impose :silenced: . 3 daze no posting for me

PS when I come back, I promise NOT to start a thread on my comeback… bad, again… that’s 4 days four you miss!

[quote=“tash”]

I knew that UN Peace-keeping experience could be put to good use some day :bouncy:[/quote]

You shouldn’t use that smiley too often… Yet another thing you don’t know. :wink:

[quote=“Notsu”][quote=“tash”]

You shouldn’t use that smiley too often… Yet another thing you don’t know. :wink:[/quote]
bwahahahaha

If I start a thread entitled “goodbye” with no accompanying text you’ll know I’m gone. That’s how I do things in real life. Don’t know why this would be any different…