Why can't you delete your own posts or comments on this site?

OMG. One person on Reddit just straight up attacked me because I posted on r/IncelTear! Incels hate that sub!

Whenever I screw up with a drawing/writing in my notebook, I rip out the page.
I hate it when I have to do that though. :unamused:

The Illuminati can still see them anyway. :eye:

And don’t the people at the Wayback Machine and what not also have archives of our posts?

Out of sight, out of mind :upside_down_face:

and why can’t you put mods on ignore?

1 Like

Well that’d be like putting the popo on ignore. Sorry officer you can’t arrest me because I have you on ignore.

3 Likes

Why would you want to do that?
Are you having issues with one specific mod?

Mods are also users and should follow the site’s rules just like everybody else. If you see something out of place or inappropriate behavior, don’t hesitate to flag it or bring it to the attention of Forumosa adminstration team.

1 Like

Maybe he just doesn’t like their posting. It can’t be me then.

2 Likes

Why?
Because you are adorable? :smirk:

1 Like

Yea i have a problem with one mod, everyone else cool. Anymore details and i’ll probably get myself banned again :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :shushing_face:

Probably if you don’t make insulting posts about mods after they do something, you won’t :2cents:

1 Like

Well quoting a disney movie usually isn’t insult enough for someone to throw their toys out the pram so my bad there i guess…

Uhh, no, just because the insult you used happened to appear in some movie doesn’t make a difference :sweat_smile: Comment respectfully about mod actions or simply don’t comment about them and you won’t have that problem.

i’d love to, which is why i wanna block you!

You can’t :slight_smile:

Can I ask what movie it was? :rofl:

1 Like