Why do I dislike Islam?

Muslims are not a threat, at least not in direct violent way. Sure they have their own ghettos with their shitty religious rules and primitive customs, traditions here in Europe (west Europe), but they are political just too primitive to be any kind of threat for western civilization/Christianity. Chinese or CCP is much bigger threat.

First little problem with Muslims emigrants is they do spend governmental money and generally do not contribute much to society. Sure we need non qualified workers, but Europe works based on welfare and their living standard is simple above their productivity level. Is a concept, of which Americans and Asians having hard time to understand. There is huge re consolidation going on in Europe with wealth, income earned. Yea non qualified workers are need, but they take huge chunk of money, which is paid by usually high skills locals. They get social apartments, they get coupons for food, free kindergarten, they send money home, their wife staying at home (opportunity cost of not working and contributing to GDP).

And here i already touch second - marge large problem. Muslim emigrants are just huge opportunity cost for Europeans. They hardly adjust to our culture, values and generally do not generate high income (do not pay taxes). Not mentioning blacks from Africa. We could open EU for Indians, Vietnamese, Philippines, South Africans, Russians, Ukraines, and already having good scientists with next generation, or maybe even with first. Not mention you can date their girls, and many of em making great wife. Who gonna marry a Muslim girl? No European girl wanna marrying muslim guy. Come on, give me a break. They have very strong mentality us and and em. There is no mix between locals and muslims. To Muslims is only one way, you have to adjust to them. Europeans girls say no thank you.

Like Kuan Lee said bombing middle east, and whole dealing with Muslims is just a huge distraction for a western world. Nothing from those people. Real GDP in a future, down the road 30 years, will come from 3 places

1. south east Asia,
  2. China
    3 India.

Western world will have only like 25 % GDP together, while those 3 areas like 60 %