Why here so dirty!

Can’t you see by now? So obvious, n’est-ce pas? Mon cher, practically speaking, I know everything!

Now, the conclusion

Previous | Conclusion

NancyWu:

You should read all the threads before you made yourself looks like a fool!! Is that all what we do here!!! Hmm… it is sad that I believe some of us love Taiwan, take care of Taiwan, more than you guys…

There is a cathouse next door to one of our kindys. People who would open up a whorehouse next door to a kindy are calling us foreigners dirty?

BTW: Are you by any chance the nancywu that is so famous in the webcam community?

Bravo! You were not deceived this foolishness. It seems that nancywu is a troll by some pathetic little misfit deliberately trying to inflame mischief.

Click here for the whole story on this idiot poster

Bravo! You were not deceived this foolishness. It seems that nancywu is a troll by some pathetic little misfit deliberately trying to inflame mischief.
[/quote]

I don’t know. It’s all quite entertaining, troll or not. But I’m a bit disappointed with my expensive medical dictionary. I have gone through it twice looking up ‘roten penis’ but it’s nowhere to be found.

[/quote]

I don’t know. It’s all quite entertaining, troll or not. But I’m a bit disappointed with my expensive medical dictionary. I have gone through it twice looking up ‘roten penis’ but it’s nowhere to be found.[/quote]
Joe, some of Nancy’s syntax leads me to believe that she has been taking English lessons from a German. If so, perhaps she has confused the two languages. “Rot” is “red” in German, so she probably means a red, inflamed organ. :mrgreen: