Why Not Ban All Religions?

What with all the people running around preaching their version of God’s will and other misguided notions why don’t we ban religions like we do those fake medicial adverts.

Religions have been the cause of some of the worst atrocities performed in the name of GOD.

In the name of God I’ll have a crusade or slowly carve of ya head.

Too many religious zealots going around killing in the name of their so called gods… better in the old days of the Aztecs maybe but not in the modern world surely.

We all know that Jesus’ Mom was a Jazz Singer and his Papa was a Jizz bomber. Mohommad was a lost nomad with too much boredom.

All these feeble attampts at eternal life. Who needs it? Who wants it?

And whats with these forumosans who preach about christianity and then keep their love life blogs on the net???

Religions should be taboo. Locked up in some dungeon with the key thrown away.

Life would be so much more tolerable without all these edicts coming outta people mouths decrying this and that is evil.

Thall shall covet Moamans wife, Thall shall steal all your movies tv shows and music from lime wire and bit torrent… Thall shall get totally wasted on drugs and booze every weekend and complain when the local foreign drug dealer gets life in gaol.

AT least I’m honest with my victims when it’s death till us part!! I’ll love you for the rest of your life.

Anyways the dead don’t have feelings for anything. We all know that grief is the price of love. ( Another wasted emotion )

I reckon it’s the religious devotees ruining it for us all. There is no eternity, there is no god.

All these false hopes of living in heaven and hell. How do you all know if this life you have isnt hell already???

The brainwashing of children to believe in something that is not tangible… Is there nothing better than that you can come up with for your feeble fantasies about the so called gods.

Anyways I’m off for another lethal injection. Back on Monday. ( reminds me of another fella in a book somewhere )

Do you suppose that if there weren’t any religions, the world would be at peace? I really doubt it.

If religon disappeared, there would be no more killing based on religious differences. But there would still be plenty of other reasons for people to keep killing each other.

Yeah well thats a different story. There’ll be no murdering for religious reasons at least.

Murder by numbers… hmmm

Maybe we should start some blood sports fun parks. Two people have a serious disagreement then it’s off to the gladiater stadiums… so instead of making it a paintball fight we could make it a 12 gauge fight. Far more action. Much more realistic.

Alas the personal dual with swords, knives, pistolas, and other deadly weapons have been ruled to be uncivilized. So sad. Would settle a lot of disputes rather quickly and permanently. Instead of a red card for diving you’d get a red hot poker.

Better value for money if we could show it on reality TV. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

There would also be more reason for mothers to kill their own babies, because if there is no God, there is no sin. It is already the case. More people (unborn) are murdered in the name of atheism than of religion.

Please show us the case studies to back that up!!! :smiley: :smiley:

And many of those murdering moms were church goers anyways… :astonished: :astonished:

This Thall fellow sounds like a piece of work. Danish, I expect, with a name like that. Probably has one of those thingys above the “a,” too. Bloody foreigners. Never a moment’s peace, I’m telling you.

And many of those murdering moms were church goers anyways… :astonished: :astonished:[/quote]

Can you back that up?

This Thall fellow sounds like a piece of work. Danish, I expect, with a name like that. Probably has one of those thingys above the “a,” too. Bloody foreigners. Never a moment’s peace, I’m telling you.[/quote]

Damnit I’ve left Danish biscuit crumbs on the way out… :runaway:

I must learn not to leave behind the crumbs of my studious works

Death is peace… surely your Mom told you that… :laughing: :laughing:

And many of those murdering moms were church goers anyways… :astonished: :astonished:[/quote]

Can you back that up?[/quote]

I read it in a magazine… House and Gardening for serial killers I thinks… :smiley: :smiley:

I haven’t heard of such a wholesale rash of infanticide. And what would it have to do with atheism?

I haven’t heard of such a wholesale rash of infanticide. And what would it have to do with atheism?[/quote] Maybe it’s got more to do with religion that atheism!!

It’s been done. Didn’t work well.

Banning religion certainly has been done. North Korea, for example.

I wouldn’t want to live in North Korea…

[quote=“Chris”]Banning religion certainly has been done. North Korea, for example.

I wouldn’t want to live in North Korea…[/quote]

I thought the Dear Leader was their religion :noway: :noway:

I haven’t heard of such a wholesale rash of infanticide. And what would it have to do with atheism?[/quote]

People don’t advertise this kind of thing.

More people were killed in Soviet Russia and Chairman Mao’s China than all the places where they had religion in the 20th century.

You may find that there has been religion in those places for a while, too.

Let’s face it:some folks need & want religion of some kind, whether of their own choosing, or that handed down to them by their forebears.
That said, if we ban all the religions, then we have to ban all politics too. War is not politics by another means, religion is. War is politics & religion shoved in the entrails, whether ya like it or not.

Yes, everyone that is athiest is amoral… All people are innately selfish and the only reason we are all not homicidal maniacs is because we want to go to heaven… :unamused: :laughing: