Why not Nikki Haley?

These would be pretty good reasons:

1 Like

I don’t think she’s the brightest light in the string

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4417201-haley-defends-us-has-never-been-racist-remark-intent-was-to-do-the-right-thing/

1 Like

I heard Trump said she did a bad job when she was in charge of protecting the Capitol on Jan 6.

5 Likes

lol… It was pretty funny watching that vid this morning. Anyone questioning Biden’s mental faculties has no choice but to do the same with Trump. Neither one of them should be running for the next 4 year term.

2 Likes

Was watching CNN doing thier obsessively focus on this today “It wasn’t Nikki Haley who was in charge of security, it was Nancy Pelosi. It wasn’t Nikki Haley who refused Trumps offer of 10 thousand national guards that was Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley didn’t destroy all the Jan 6th evidence, that was Nancy Pelosi”

Obviously he mispoke, but for the networks playing this on a loop this might not be as big a win for them as they think.

There is an partisanship at work when one guy’s gaffe is an understandable slip and the other guy’s gaffe is a clear sign of cognitive decline.

I agree, neither of them should be running.

Nikki Haley vs. Kamala Harris would make for great TV

2 Likes

https://x.com/totaltechchi/status/1747471759740190838?s=20

Admittedly, a low bar :joy:

1 Like

It’s sad. Hard to believe we’re doing this again.

2 Likes

Hard to believe? Or entirely predictable?

2 Likes

One of those

2 Likes

Two competing economic systems was the root cause of the Civil War. One focused on slave labour and one on wage slave labour.

The Whigs/Manufacturers (North) won.

For the majority of Border states, with pockets of support on both sides, whoever invaded your backyard was your enemy. Slavery was often not an issue to these men, but that does not mean it was not a root cause of the overall war.

With a Jewish Secretary of War (Judah Benjamin), the Confederacy was more diverse than many think. At a time, when General Grant of the Union was making anti-Semitic orders.

Nikki is not a historian :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

The Simpsons nailed it again

It’s what the media wants. Imagine if they actually reported on the news instead of driving the narrative.

She’s a democrat plant.

1 Like

That’s spot on.
It was a clash of the old order against the new. Agricultural wealth and dynasties against new industrial wealth.

4 Likes

I don’t imagine any of Nikki Haley’s “authoritarian tendencies” come anywhere close to Trump’s promised authoritarian reality should he be elected for a second term. Let’s see what his lawyers have been arguing in favor of recently :upside_down_face:

I do wonder how complex Greenwald’s hemming and hawing process must have been to spin this incident.

This is just a drop in the bucket of worrying things Trump et al has foreshadowed, should he get a second term. Many Trump followers are chomping at the bit for a more authoritarian 2nd term though, so I think we can expect a ratcheting up of authoritarian foreplay this year – it’s great for the polls!

3 Likes

I thought that was Joe Biden.

3 Likes

Joe Biden is a republican plant to help the Dems lose

1 Like

Yeah,it was all about tariffs, which is why the secession declarations and new constitutions of the southern states said it was all about slavery.

4 Likes