Why temp the foam threads?

Cause you’re a mong?

It’s a childish insult. Mong is like ‘spastic’ or ‘retard’. Childhood was only a time of innocence when viewed through the rose tinted glasses of a 40+ year old geezer.

Monger? Hmong?

HG

Mong is short for Mongoloid. Sufferer of Downs syndrome. It’s a really lovely epithet, isn’t it?

isn’t that the thing soldiers wear on their shoulders?

isn’t that the thing soldiers wear on their shoulders?[/quote]
I always get that mixed up with ePaulette, a Ron Paul fangirl who spams internet message boards.

[quote=“elektronisk”][quote=“Buttercup”] I get my tech help from an ex-flobber who quit in disgust after being ‘suspended’ for calling one of the mods/ex-mods a retard, when he was being a retard, a real life friend.
[/quote]

Come on, Fred S. doesn’t even know how to turn on a computer. A koala maybe, but not a computer.[/quote]

Point of clarification. My comment was directed toward the reading of “when he was being a retard” as being the ex-flobber not the mod/ex-mod. Carry on.

It’s funny that in today’s paper there was the story about Ben Stiller being in so much trouble for using the word, retard, too much in his latest movie. All the ‘mentally challenged’ people are going to boycott. They will buy tickets to the show and then not go in and watch it.

:laughing:

For that and many other posts over the years you get this.

I notice that there is a thread about cheese that’s gone off is allowed to stay. Why the double standards? Is foam not turgid enough for Forumosa? Or is it because cheese is a dairy product? Would a thread about coffee foam be allowed, being both a foam and a dairy product? I need some clarification.

I know chips aren’t allowed, Sandman removed all my threads about chips.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]I notice that there is a thread about cheese that’s gone off is allowed to stay. Why the double standards? Is foam not turgid enough for Forumosa? Or is it because cheese is a dairy product? Would a thread about coffee foam be allowed, being both a foam and a dairy product? I need some clarification.

I know aren’t allowed, Sandman removed all my threads about .[/quote]

Chips chips I chips love chips chips chips irish chips chips stu chips chips.

We’ve all known that for a long time. It’s not like you don’t throw yourself at him. It’s a bit embarrassing, in fact.