Why we *really* love Taiwanese girls

Haha no. Han Taiwanese.

Most Han Taiwanese people look different from most Han people in China, in the same way White Europeans look different from White Americans and Canadians.

1 Like

More photos of crustaceans. All Taiwanese, 50% sure they are girls. All caught by my wife without nets or other tools.

7 Likes

So… your saying your wife has crabs? :joy:
Most folks wouldn’t brag about that… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Only near a natural body of water. Wait… I might have made things worse. Anyway, get your crabs out of the gutter.

3 Likes

Yeah, if my wife gave me crabs I wouldn’t be too happy about it. :crab:

3 Likes

Thankfully, she only gave crabs to my daughter. That’s my baby’s tiny fingers in the first photo.

2 Likes

This doesn’t really hold up in practice. Not even Asians can tell each other apart. If you take out hairstyle and clothing alot of Chinese could pass for Korean or Taiwanese and vice versa. Same with white Americans and Europeans.

OK, this is getting too weird for me…

3 Likes

You guys started it :laughing:

1 Like

Is this the test used?
https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/quizshow.php?title=can-you-guess-the-asian-face-wwcd&q=1

Where can I find that test?

1 Like

Not sure the one from the video but your link is too easy. It’s comparing like South Asian and East Asian.

Edit: this is one of them
Quiz: Can You Distinguish Asian Nationalities?

I think we’ve done that one on the forum before. I still remember most of the answers. Even so, I think I’m pretty terrible at these tests. If only there’s one on Taiwanese and Chinese.

I got 10 out of 15. Got all the Japanese ones right, but the Chinese/Korean ones were harder. I also think they chose ambiguous-looking photos on purpose.

5 Likes

Ibagree. Dyed brunettes work for me just the same. Im not bothered if tanned or fair skinned eithet. Just dont bring the sun brolly. That is my only ask. I dont find carrying a sun brolly to be feminen. I find it to be lame.

are those the funny crabs that u see around like Gaomei wetlands that have one big claw and one really small one?

the jokes about them basically write themselves, funny lil creatures

This one was caught on the beach, and I couldn’t believe she caught it. They move lightening fast.

The rest are all from rivers and streams.

2 Likes

ur wom has mad skills

i almost got one while at gaomei but then he looked like he wanted to claw me and i felt it would be mean to tease him about that and pretended to be afraid so he wouldn’t feel emasculated

2 Likes

Whenever she caught one of these tiny things I ask did the pincers get her, and every time she relied calmly “yes, but it doesn’t hurt because their claws are tiny”.

Exactly, that’s why I haven’t caught any of them as well. Out of concern over their fragile self-esteem.

1 Like

maybe when it gets big be one of these

Nice legs on that one :heart_eyes:

2 Likes