Why we *really* love Taiwanese girls

Since the earlier topic was closed by @olm - here’s a fresh start
https://tw.forumosa.com/t/why-we-love-taiwanese-girls/14162?u=ponlaihop

Let the non-objectifying begin…

I mean, do I give the honest answer about them being sexy as hell, or do I give the polite non-offensive but fake answer like “gee, they’re nice and have great personalities”?

4 Likes

Be honest. Red eye shadow, chopstick legs, cute voices, whatever tips the scales

The honest answer goes in the other thread. The nice answer can go here.

2 Likes

other thread is closed, just don’t flood with photos, apparently

1 Like

@Satellite_TV @Malasang88 @cdn1234 @tango42 welcome to continue

I’m not so sure I needed the invite, think I was pretty much done, all I wanted to do was talk about how harleys suck :smiley:

the rest twas but a bit of fun with the doc

1 Like

So we give the answers that we dont really mean? Damn we are really turning into taiwanese.

4 Likes

I love that they are so friendly, and famous, and make such excellent food. No opinion on physical appearance, they might as well be boys in masks as far as I’m concerned
:innocent:

2 Likes

what makes a Taiwanese girl “famous”?

I don’t know, it seemed the right thing to say

eh?. would you care to elaborate? :thinking:

Since I moved to Taiwan, most people have been masked most of the time, for example

For me aswell. Pleasantly surprised to see the full face form, cheeks and chinlines which were previously not visible to be admired (or otherwise)

My significant other grew up surrounded by rice paddies. No matter if we went to, a creek or a beach, she always manages to catch tiny shrimp or crab just using her bare hands, and show them to my daughter. It’s frigging amazing honestly.

Apologies for objectifying the crab. It was unharmed, and we built it a catsle, even though it was later destroyed by a tiny tsunami.

8 Likes

At least the crab has a cracking story to tell its grandchildren.

3 Likes

I don’t get the appeal of someone being “Taiwanese” specifically.
I mean, I’m partial to petite brunettes in general but they could be from anywhere and, as with any partner, personality is the most important thing! :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thought you were being sincere until the “make such excellent food” bit.

4 Likes

And I don’t get the appeal of someone being “brunette” specifically. I’m partial to Taiwanese in general (followed by a few other types of Asians in a specific order) but they could have black hair or dyed blonde or red or silver hair or any other color…

2 Likes

You mean tribal…?

1 Like