Will there be a problem in immigration after I resigned?

Good day everyone, I break my contract in my company, since the law is to give them 1 month advance notice before you resign so i file my resignation last march 6, and my company not yet told me when is my last day but they already told me that April 20 is the date that i need to book going home so i book a flight april 20 1am so i send it to her, and she didnt accept it, so i book again April 20
10am and my broker insisting to send me in the airport.,

And here is my problem, i already book a ticket going to canada by April 29, and my plan is to stay first in my sisters house until april 29. Is there will be a problem in the immigration? because i already resign and the company wants me to go home april 20. But my ARC expiration is october 25,2023

your work permit is canceled after you quit, and your ARC is canceled after your work permit is canceled. You should leave within certain days after your ARC is canceled.

So, there will be a problem in the immigration if you stay till April 29.

If you are a foreign professional, you can apply for six month extension before your ARC is canceled.

1 Like

What advice can you gave me? Rebooked my flight going to canada? Because another people Do cross country before the flight going to philippines.

if you can rebook it on April 20, that may be good.
If you are a foreign labor, your employer is responsible to make you leave by a set date and they should provide the proof of your exit to labor department. As far as you leave, your destination doesn’t need to be your home country. iiuc.

@tando hi, do you know exactly how many days we can stay after the employer officially terminates the contract. If possible can you provide the source please, I tried to look for this informations everywhere but could find any clue