Window title bars

I open threads in new windows and skip between them as they load. Problem is, I sometimes flip to a window half way down a thread and can’t remember what the thread is supposed to be about.

Now I’ve noticed that some of you aren’t discouraged and just post anyway :wink: But would it be possible to have the window title bar (which for me now says: Taiwan-oriented online community :: Segue Taiwan on all pages) changed to the thread title?
:?: :?:

I do the same. That’s when I use the topic review box to check what I’m supposed to be replying to.

It’s down below

Brian

[quote=“salmon”]I open threads in new windows and skip between them as they load. Problem is, I sometimes flip to a window half way down a thread and can’t remember what the thread is supposed to be about.

Now I’ve noticed that some of you aren’t discouraged and just post anyway :wink: But would it be possible to have the window title bar (which for me now says: Taiwan-oriented online community :: Segue Taiwan on all pages) changed to the thread title?
:?: :?:[/quote]

Look, I just don’t see the point in wasting all this time talking about what’s going on in the middle east. Let them keep their oil and cut them off completely.
Oops, Is this the kind of thing that you were talking about :blush: :wink:

How is it now?

gus, you a vely vely clever man