Wing Chun Class - Neihu and Daan Park -Survey}

Hello,

Anybody who may be interested in learning Wing Chun Kung Fu, of Lo Man Kam Lineage please PM me to discuss this.

I am considering offering morning classes in Neihu’s Dahu Park and evening classes in Daan Park.

I have studied with my sifu Lo Man Kam in Taipei for 13 years and have a good understanding of his entire system.

Feedback from students there and from my private students seems to indicate that I am an efficient and effective teacher.

Cheers, Keith Ward

Sigh, if only time permitted…

108 views, {same as the number of moves in the wooden dummy} and the only reply came from a guy who doesn’t have time, {but, at least took the time to reply, so thanks for that Hokwongwei}.
I guess my market research was a flop!
Perhaps it tells me there are quite a few people with some interest but insufficient motivation to make a few keystrokes…I’ll leave readers to draw their own conclusions about how well suited such people would be to kung fu training.

I’m about to head to Europe to teach some Wing Chun seminars and workshops.

When I return at the beginning of September I would really like to commence teaching classes here as per my original post.

If anybody is interested in learning Wing Chun efficiently they may email me at teacher_keith@fastmail.fm and leave their details.

Please specify whether you are interested in Neihu classes {most probably mornings} or Daan Park classes {most probably evenings}.

I will contact interested persons when I return from Europe.

I could be interested!
I’ve practices several years taekwondo but even took 1 year here in Taiwan but was bored about the classes on top of lacking time.

What will be the timeslots?
The issue about the morning classes for me is I will need to take a shower before to go to the office. But then I don’t want to go back home again, etc… Depends how early it is.

Like I said, email me.

The address is directly above.

In case anyone has the same question regarding time I’m not a Tai Chi guy so it won’t be early, probably 10am.

Sorry, 10 a.m. weekday or weekend?

Weekdays only as I have a day job and my weekends are sacred.

Email me, I’ll do what I can depending on interest from potential students.

Email sent.

Apologies to all those who have obviously been mislead by my post title … 500 views now, and only 2 contacts, which have both gone nowhere.

Anyone, who wants to learn seriously, can contact me according to the details posted.