Women and shopping

I don’t actually have any issues with women shopping. Honestly, I could care less. But I don’t get it. Why? What is so fascinating to a woman about wasting an entire afternoon looking for yet another pair of shoes?
What is it with women and shopping? Please explain.

I’ve only got 43 pairs. Sometimes it’s not about shoes; you know you have a beautiful pair waiting for you at home, but sometimes you just need something different, even if you actually prefer the ones you’ve already got. And as for the really expensive ones you can’t afford…

It’s complicated, y’know my mother had really difficult relationships with shoes and sometimes I find myself going for the kinds she used to like such as really ugly kitten heels. These days I can only get off on 3" wedges…

I would also like a good explanation for this. And why they feel the need to drag others along. Why is shopping supposed to be a group venture. How is fun for your friend to stand around and watch you try on clothes???
And what is with shopping with no money? If you have no money, what the hell are you doing wasting a day in the store???

And why do women insist on dragging their men along, spending hours shopping while the men are bored to tears, and who tell the women that whatever they try on looks “fine”, and when the men are asked to choose between two outfits they do a mental coin flip and choose one outfit just so that the shopping can finally end?

Have you noticed that the question is rhetorical? I have had girls do this. “What do you think” “I don’t like it” “I do” purchase
Then why the hell did you ask me???

well. first the shoes has to go with the outfits that we have. if it doesn’t, then that means new outfits need to be purchase to go with the shoes. second, each season there will be a trend, and girls more or less follow them. third, each girl has their preferred shoe-style, so when they see the style in variation purchase will be unavoidable. forth, it’s on sale. there’s a saying that, men will spend two dollars on something only worth one dollar but they need it, but women will spend one dollar on something that worth two dollars but they don’t need.

as for the company, I am not entirely certain, but I can imagine that sometimes we just need a second opinion. however, if we go against such opinion, it just means that we love the item every much even if it doesn’t look that great on us.

as for the dragging the bf along, I am not really sure, cuz I either do my shopping alone or with my girl friends.

I have one pair of heels that I live by. about 40 more given to me by coworkers and such, but only one I actually wear.
I have about 2 dozen pair of cowboy boots (did a CnW show in the US) and only one that I wear. Been replacing the heel on that one for years.
My boyfriend nags me because there are pieces hanging off of my running shoes.
I pretty much live in my exe’s Old Navy flip flops. I plan to steal another pair from him when visiting Texas next month.

I think I’m not a girl.

I dunno, I like shopping and always have. I also have better taste than my wife and she knows it and listens to my opinions. Helping a women you care for look her best - nothing dull about that.

Why do people insist on being such gender stereotypes?

This applies to guys who give a crap about little kids’ games (sports).

I have little tolerance for women who insist on acting like little girls. I prefer more mature types.

You are also a self-admitted metrosexual.

My man is such the same. I told him that when I got paid I am going to give him a few thousand dollars to go buy clothes for me. He has tons of clothes and always looks great.

I liken it to TV channel surfing… same but different :wink:

My man is such the same. I told him that when I got paid I am going to give him a few thousand dollars to go buy clothes for me. He has tons of clothes and always looks great.[/quote]

My husband is like that, too. He loves to shop and has great taste. He always helps me pick out clothes, and he loves it. You should see his wardrobe, he has about twice as many shoes and clothes as I do, and he even irons everything after it’s washed before he puts it in the closet. I’m such a boy compared to him.

Haha. I think girls like us NEED guys like them. My sweety even hangs his wife beaters. Which makes for a very crowded closet, but who cares.
He has more jackets then I have clothes. He doesn’t understand my hatred of shopping…

[quote=“Muzha Man”]I dunno, I like shopping and always have. I also have better taste than my wife and she knows it and listens to my opinions. Helping a women you care for look her best - nothing dull about that.[/quote] :noway: :noway: :noway:

I rather put my dick in a closing door than go shoping.

Are you married? :howyoudoin:

Listen boys, I’ma spell it out for you. Women go shopping for the same reason they do their nails, go to the salon, and put on make-up. It’s all to look beautiful for YOU, baby. So, don’t complain.

I would never drag a man with me though. Finding the perfect pair of jeans is a damn science. Lots of trial and error. I don’t want any man to see me in some of the failed experiments. Better to just see me looking fantasssstic in that perfect pair.

Also, I don’t understand how women who get suckered into buying those expensive brand names. Does any guy on earth care about whether or not a woman is wearing a label? I’m always tempted by the mid to lower price stores like Old Navy and NET. I can turn easily turn down a shirt that costs $2900 NT. Not so easy to turn down that black tank top at NET that costs $290NT, even if I do already have 10 black tank tops in my closet at home. I mean, they are all slightly different styles and a girl can never have too many.

That being said, I am perfectly content with my lone, old-style, cheapy Motorola cell phone that I bought over 2 years ago. I don’t care how trendy the RAZR is I’m not buying it. What is it with people always changing cell phones, anyway?

I don’t care what she has put on, but more what she don’t put on :howyoudoin:

If a girl use make up what is she hidning? My GF seldom use makeup and I love it. I don’t like dolls. And I do complain since I rater spend time with hear doing something we both like then me sitting home and drink beer and she is out shoping.

We prefere you to wear nothing. :wanker:

[quote=“Stian”]
If a girl use make up what is she hidning? [/quote]

Make up should be used to accentuate, not to hide.

That’s only true part of the time, Stian. I’m sure you like your lady to be dressed when you take her out to dinner, right? Or would you prefer she be naked in public too?

[quote=“Erhu”]

That’s only true part of the time, Stian. I’m sure you like your lady to be dressed when you take her out to dinner, right? Or would you prefer she be naked in public too?[/quote]

Maybe just some niple clam’s or what ever those things are called :howyoudoin: