Women's Equivalent to a Strip Club (Women Voice Your View)

I’m not exactly sure what brought on this thought, but here it be.

I think most people have a good idea of what kind of Gentlemen’s Club (wrote strip club because it fit int he title) men like. Women walking around with titties all about. Accepting of dollar bills for shakes. etc.

What would a club that caters to women look like? I know they have the male version for females (ie. male walking about shaking their members) but I have a feeling that that’s not how it would be if women ran the show.

I envisioned a place where women could pick out guys in the front of the club, and then they could be good listeners or something. Wine and dine them. Possibly do some member shaking in private… Something like that.

Maybe I’m totally off and women like the same kind of shake it baby club that men do, but I have a feeling there would be some differences.

another random thought from… well you know who

Note: It appears that the “industry term” would be Male Brothel.

why you looking for new employment MTK? :roflmao:

What would be the point of a male brothel? There are two reasons why those have never succeeded:

a) Most women just aren’t into fucking random strangers, no matter how hot the boy is

b) If a woman does get the itch for a cheap fuck, all she has to do is throw herself at some guy. Unless a woman is hideously ugly or old and saggy, it’s supereasy for her to get laid. There’s no point in paying for it when you can get it for free.

Pfft. They are called “Friday Clubs” in Taipei at least and they are pretty much as Miltown suggested they would be. Quite common too though you need to be “in the know” to get an adress. Most middle age women know somebody who knows.

[quote=“mod lang”]a) Most women just aren’t into fucking random strangers, no matter how hot the boy is

b) If a woman does get the itch for a cheap fuck, all she has to do is throw herself at some guy. Unless a woman is hideously ugly or old and saggy, it’s supereasy for her to get laid. There’s no point in paying for it when you can get it for free.[/quote]
Which is why I made the focus on “listening skills” and “wining and dining.” Maybe that (or something like it) is something women would pay for (in a more freee thinking society.)

I fully agree with B. I assume some female equivalent would exist (in a parallel universe where women ran the show, or something like that.)

Though a counter argument to B could be that a cheap fuck, might just be that. A cheap fuck. Maybe there could be sexual superstars that could do things that would make anyone pay.

Well, of course. I think lots of women would pay for a night with Brad Pitt or Jude Law, some superstar out of their league. However, the problem is that guys like that would also be out of their league financially as well. Superstuds like that are few and far between and won’t come cheap. Besides, if you can sell sex in other ways - dancing, having your picture taken for stroke mags or videos, marrying a rich older woman - why would you need to be a prostitute? Most female prostitutes that I’ve seen aren’t exactly of top shelf quality in the looks department, you know (at least judging by the streetwalkers hanging out Mintzu circle in Tainan). It seems like the bottom tier of the sex industry, for the truly desperate. The top-tier being the J-Los and Paris Hiltons of the world (yeah, like they’re famous for anything but their sex appeal, so I count them as sex workers at a very high level of pay).

You guys are not wistening to me. Women pay for it all the time.

Bob, you are talking about middle-aged women, who I made an exception for already - “too old and saggy”. I’m sure they can get a middle-aged, saggy guy pretty easily. They want a stud young enough to be their sons, they gotta pay for it.

As do paunchy, wrinkly middle-aged guys.

But I digress.

What we want in a club is a guy who will come to the house and figure out what needs to be done without being told, and then efficiently and thorougly do it (wash floors, pick up clutter, do chores, mow the lawn…). Now, if he could manage to do all that while wearing a skimpy outfit, so much the better, but it definitely wouldn’t be the primary focus for some. (I’m probably speaking for the married more than for the single here…) :smiley:

I’m not sure women would be any more into “meaningful conversation” with a random male than many would be into sex with a random male, no matter how good-looking or hot. Everyone’s different, of course, but…hmm…sounds like stocking that club with stereotypically gay men would be the answer. Knowledgeable, aesthetically aware, good conversationalists, keep in shape… :smiley:

I’ve had plenty of fun at LaBare’s in Dallas. I’ve had plenty of fun at ChipNDales too.
I don’t think there is much a difference. I don’t want to listen to the guy talk. I know he will bore me. If I go to that kind of club, I just want to see the hot guy dance.
What is this “a guy who will listen” thing? You think guys go to strip clubs looking for a girlfriend? What makes you think girls go looking for a boyfriend??
The guy I dated when I was still in Texas (for ten freaking years) was a great listener and all that, but I don’t want to find him in a strip club. (Unless he is going to get his ass to the gym and shave off some of that hair)
We would go for the same reason men go. To look at something that looks better than what we look at at home.

Well that answers that.

Is that a productive strategy? I mean after you go see those muscley young hards on strutting it around isn’t it a little difficult to respond to mr bleh when you get home?

Don’t think so, at least not for everyone. “Mr. Bleh” is the one who helps pay your mortgage, holds your hand when you’re in the hospital, tells you you look great even when you don’t think so, eats and praises your cooking no matter how uninspired, puts up with your (and his) insane relatives with you, gets excited when you manage to get the gym to refund the overcharge, and denies it vigorously when your own mother tells you your stomach is sticking out. Some women might be turned on sexually only by looks or “hot” but for many others it’s more mental, and qualities such as Mr. Bleh’s are to be highly valued.

Yeah, I guess I was wondering if there’d be a way to package the hotness of “Mr. Bleh” into something that women would like. My lame example of “listening and stuff” was suppose to represent those mental qualities that women seem to value more.

Not all women have a Mr. Bleh to bleh with.

You can go back home to “Bleh” easily because you can actually TALK TO HIM. As previously stated, you know the guys in the club will bore the f out of you.
Same reason guys go back to their women after the strip club.

Every woman should have her own Mr. Bleh. :rainbow: Especially if he’s open-minded enough to let her go to Chippendale’s shows if she wants to.

[quote=“mod lang”]What would be the point of a male brothel? There are two reasons why those have never succeeded:

a) Most women just aren’t into fucking random strangers, no matter how hot the boy is

b) If a woman does get the itch for a cheap fuck, all she has to do is throw herself at some guy. Unless a woman is hideously ugly or old and saggy, it’s supereasy for her to get laid. There’s no point in paying for it when you can get it for free.[/quote]

Some women feel otherwise. I read a few months back that infamous convicted Madame to the rich and famous, Heidi Fleiss, is opening a male bordello in Nevada.

Apparently Fleiss feels there are enough horny, rich ladies to support just such a business.

[quote]This pleasure palace will be shaped like a castle, with a marble-floored great room, a spa, a sex-toy shop and secluded bungalows where 20 Casanovas will spend quality time with the clientele (at $250 an hour). . .

More than 1,000 would-be lotharios have already contacted Fleiss seeking employment. She hasn’t formalized an application process, but she says she won’t be testing the merchandise. “I just have to get a feeling that women would like the guy, that he would treat her the way she wants to be treated,” she says. She’s already picked her first bachelor: former soap-opera star Lester James Brandt, 37. . .[/quote]

That’s the Madame on the right and one of her studs on the left.

Then again, many feel her new venture will fail. . .

msnbc.msn.com/id/10313009/site/newsweek/

[quote=“SuchAFob”]I don’t want to listen to the guy talk. I know he will bore me.
[/quote]

I ain’t gonna bore ya babe. I be very interesting. Just cuz I hot don’t mean I be stupid. I be smart woman. Now let’s get it on. Whatcha say babe?

OK, seriously for a minute…all you have to do is not ejaculate. Which, if you’re fucking five unattractive old women in a row, is very, very easy to do. It would rub you raw, though. Perhaps this is too much personal info, but…I’ve gone more than an hour or so with the same girlfriend, and ouch, it’s pretty rough on the…you know. Let’s cut out the obnoxious macho bullshit for a change and look at it realistically…men are just weaker creatures than women when it comes to sex. Men may have the stronger desire (no contest) but women have the stronger capability (no contest there either).

Every woman should have her own Mr. Bleh. :rainbow: Especially if he’s open-minded enough to let her go to Chippendale’s shows if she wants to.[/quote]
But they don’t. Just like every guy doesn’t have his own… “Ms. Bang (?)” Which is a (generic) reason why they’d go pay for one.

Oh, and I meant a sexual olympic champion (if that makes sense.) Some guy with a library of “moves” and a labratory of toys.

Maybe like that sexbot off the movie A.I. (played by Jude Law I believe.)