Wonder Girls - "Nobody"

“feeding a monster”" ME?? gosh. Im just a hound dog, aint no monster. Just a paper tiger.

Besides since my first gF was 22 (when I was 17) and my first lay was with a 29 year old (when i was 19) iv always had 20 something girl embossed on my mind.

I dont go younger then that and now im heading for the 30 somethings cuz we is gettin older all us.

( i really should be aiming for the past 40 but lets just say 25 to 35…wow, just right !)

If you are single and you are hot (and a real female) and 25 to 35, you just give tommy a holla.

I will holla back :slight_smile:

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Tommy, this is for you. My girl’s been learning to sing and dance this Korean girl-band song in kindie, so I looked it up on youtube and. . . well, I thought you might enjoy it. My girl does (but she’s 6 yrs old).

[/quote]

Love it. Man korean girls are hot…I want nobody nobody but you! :smiley:

blank

youtube.com/watch?v=gMRk0Qt6 … re=channel

Good Grief ! Super Junior is in Taiwan to screaming fans.

p.s. maybe this japanese animated anime version of Cyndi Wangs “Honey” would be more suited to your kiddie ? Im surprised its not a hit in Taiwan ( a place of many Japanomaniacs)

youtube.com/watch?v=12UdIg_wIGQ

MT, awesome, be proud and congratulate her.

Thanks, I am, I do. As I’ve said before, nothing in life comes close to the thrill of having a child (something I didn’t realize at all until it happened to me, but for which I am now continuously grateful). It’s amazing to see what they come up with next, what they learned each day, what they bring home from school, etc. :slight_smile: