Wonder Girls - "Nobody"

Tommy, this is for you. My girl’s been learning to sing and dance this Korean girl-band song in kindie, so I looked it up on youtube and. . . well, I thought you might enjoy it. My girl does (but she’s 6 yrs old).

MT, doesn’t this constitute a personal attack against Tommy, shut the fuck up? :laughing:

Personal attack? Just sharing the blessings.

But their parents are either still alive or else turning in their graves.

Their parents still alive? Probably all of their grandparents are still alive too.

Check it out. Here they almost look like adults.

But I suspect this one is more accurate.

Boy oh boy, if I were just 30 years (or so) younger. . . :discodance:

Don’t be encouraging him, MT. This is like handing a cigarette to someone who’s trying to quit.

Ok, equal time. Here’s one for you housecat. She also learned in kindie “Sorry Sorry,” by Korean boy-band Super Junior.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pC1bBn8SwI

Both of those songs, and bands, are apparently huge hits across all of asia. And it’s easy to see why. :lovestruck:

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]

Boy oh boy, if I were just 30 years (or so) younger. . . :discodance:[/quote]
I’d be 20, and I’d STILL feel like a pedophile.

Same here, pretty much. That’s why I added the “or so.” If I were 15 they might look hot.

Theres already a thread bout the wonder girls on here dude. And they are one of the top hits on Taiwan for what months now?? Come on. And yes I do like the Wonder Girls and their hit
NOBODY BUT CHU

They are sexxxxxxxxxy . They are over 18 so legal, but Im not gonna attract em.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFjP-OJ7Bh4 great performance.

but I like these girls too. These are in their 20s, better !

youtube.com/watch?v=TlWPNSVZ … re=related SUGAR - HImawari

This is the Wonder Girls huge hit that rocked Korea a while back TELL ME
youtube.com/watch?v=BlHv3BbBv6A

inspired some (nicer) older girls too
youtube.com/watch?v=SreFIhPeKcw

And heres one for you MT
youtube.com/watch?v=031N31B4EvM

Thanks, Tommy, I guess. :laughing:

But, dammitall, after hearing my daughter sing that silly song over and over last night and this morning, now I can’t get it out of my head.

NOBODY BU CHUUU. . .

NOBODY BU CHUUU. . .

“…nobody, nobody butt chew…” :roflmao:

Is she learning how to sing in Korean!?
Or just the English line?

Actually, she seems to know most of the korean fairly well. They practiced song and dance of it for weeks (months?) at her school, I’ve heard her doing it forever, but it was only yesterday I learned it’s a pop song and looked it up. I’ll see if I can film her doing it, so you can judge for yourself whether she’s got it down.

Btw, I’ve been informed that forumosa is trying out a new software on my first post of this thread, but I don’t get youtube at work so I can’t see what it does. Did it work for you?

New software? Oh yeah. There’s a YouTube frame embedded in the post, but here in the office it tells me that embedding has been disabled by request.

[quote=“tommy525”]Theres already a thread bout the wonder girls on here dude. And they are one of the top hits on Taiwan for what months now?? Come on. And yes I do like the Wonder Girls and their hit
NOBODY BUT CHU

They are sexxxxxxxxxy . They are over 18 so legal, but Im not gonna attract em.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFjP-OJ7Bh4 great performance.

but I like these girls too. These are in their 20s, better !

youtube.com/watch?v=TlWPNSVZ … re=related SUGAR - HImawari

This is the Wonder Girls huge hit that rocked Korea a while back TELL ME
youtube.com/watch?v=BlHv3BbBv6A

inspired some (nicer) older girls too
youtube.com/watch?v=SreFIhPeKcw

And heres one for you MT
youtube.com/watch?v=031N31B4EvM[/quote]

Tommy, no offense mate, but the music is fucking terrible. And the girls? Maybe you find them hot, but I’d place them in the cute category. I don’t like cute, unless you’re talking about small kids, kittens, or puppies.

Did you see all the vids chief??? The wonder girls did a good job on their performance of Nobody but Chew, but they are still kiddies. Cute but too young. There are two clips there that are of korean young ladies in their 20s who are definitely not kiddies and bangable. And the last one is a re-do by a coupla gay boys (they were actually pretty good).

Ok, here you go.

Awww MT, can she get any cuter? What a little honey, you must be very proud of her. Im a gonna get me a son so he can marry her :slight_smile: She could be way bigger then jolin in one a half decades or so?

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Ok, equal time. Here’s one for you housecat. She also learned in kindie “Sorry Sorry,” by Korean boy-band Super Junior.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pC1bBn8SwI

Both of those songs, and bands, are apparently huge hits across all of asia. And it’s easy to see why. :lovestruck:

[/quote]

Umm. These are little boys. Housecat likes MEN. But I guess equal to those little girls you posted for tommy. Anyway I wasn’t posting cause I was jealous–you’re feeding a monster.

You little girl, BTW, is jist daaawlin’!