Wordle Conspiracy Theories

OK, let’s face it Wordle is taking over the world.

See how it spreads? The mutations and variants popping up all over the place? There is something very fishy about it. This keeps people occupied, preventing them from doing what they are supposed to do. At the same time everyone is revealing something important.

So here is my preliminary theory on this.

Some alien civilization has introduced this to our planet. It is now spreading like wildfire, everyone is playing in one way or another. Everyone is revealing his/her level of intelligence and cognitive abilities. This data will be collected and analyzed. Then, once the most intelligent humans have been identified, they will be abducted and milked for their brains in another galaxy.

There you have it. Whatever you do, don’t reveal your true intelligence! If you see a bright beam from above, it’ll be too late. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

What’s your theory on this?

:alien:

3 Likes

I don’t know about aliens but the mutating wordles sure are an interesting phenome.
I reckon it’s something to do with the Russians.

4 Likes

My theory is that we should definitely form some kind of anti-Wordle convoy blocking access to/from the Taoyuan Airport. The madness has to stop!

The “Delta Wordle” is really going to mess people up.

1 Like

@hannes looks pretty good in a tinfoil hat. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Tinfoil hat might actually be useful, considering they are targeting your :brain: .

1 Like

Not when they already have an implant in it.

That’s why I’m only guess the correct words after 4 guesses or more.
It’s not because I can’t find the answer in few guesses, rather I’m saving myself from being abducted and to remain as one of the brightest minds in planet.
Then, I can put the whole world under my control and reign as I —
Ooops, did I say too much?

2 Likes

… reign as l _

you left out the last four letters, take a guess:

O D T I

:blush:

Not bad! I mean, it’s not even in the Top 20 most batshit insane conspiracy theories on Forumosa, and unlike any of those it’s self-aware.

1 Like