Work Holiday

I am interested in going on a work holiday in Taiwan. I am a 22 year old British citizen with savings. I am currently studying for a distance learning degree in accounting and would preferably be able to find a job related to this degree course for a few months but I am open to all possibilities. I only really know about Taipei and that would be my preferred destination but I’m willing to consider any cities and will do more research on it.

Can anybody tell me if this is possible, and where I should go to find more information?

Thanks.

[quote=“TSI”]I am interested in going on a work holiday in Taiwan. I am a 22 year old British citizen with savings. I am currently studying for a distance learning degree in accounting and would preferably be able to find a job related to this degree course for a few months but I am open to all possibilities. I only really know about Taipei and that would be my preferred destination but I’m willing to consider any cities and will do more research on it.

Can anybody tell me if this is possible, and where I should go to find more information?

Thanks.[/quote]

I don’t think there is a working holiday agreement between UK and Taiwan.
workingholidaytaiwan.org.tw/