Work permit related issues (switching to a different employer)

Hello everyone,

I got work permit from company A, but I didn’t join company A till now and didn’t change my student arc to work arc.

I got new job offer from company B. I would like to join company B. I have doubt about work permit.

I need to cancel work permit from company A or not.

I believe company B would need to apply for a work permit for you.

1 Like

Work permits are attached to specific companies. It’s the responsibility of Company B to apply for a new work permit for you when they hire you.

You don’t need to cancel anything. When you left Company A, you lost your work permit with them.