Work permit

I have 12 years work eperience in hotel management but no degree. Could i still get a work permit based on my managerial experience?

Technically speaking, it is the employer who applies for a foreigner’s work permit. Hence, you should try to find an employer who wants to hire you, and have his staff make the appropriate inquiries with the central government agency which has issued their business registration license.

In terms of applying for a work permit, while the failure to have a college or university degree is no impediment for a foreigner married to a local ROC citizen, for other “ordinary foreigners” it can be a serious stumbling block.