Working as a KTV Girl described by a KTV Girl (SFW)

I don’t know what’s worse: a delusional Korean faking a US accent moonlighting as a KTV bunny in Beijing, or a delusion Korean faking a US accent with a speech defect moonlighting as a KTV bunny and pretending that nothin seedy happened. What a delusional waste of air this woman is!

1 Like

I don’t know what’s funnier: a man who never misses an opportunity to insult a woman for sexual reasons, or a man who gives a :heart: to @Andrew0409’s post about how we need a “Men’s Forum” where we can share tips about finding the best brothels. :ponder: :idunno:

5 Likes

卡拉OK

If you say it out loud, it sounds like “karaoke”. The little 卡拉OK shops around here (near an industrial district) are mostly foreign (Vietnamese or Thai) for the factory workers and foreign spouses of factory workers.

Seriously, she is full of it. Go ahead and moonlight as a KTV bunny if that is within the bounds of local laws, that’s your freedom. But please do not expect me to respect you for it, drink the kool aid that being a KTV bunny is a proper line of work, or not call you out for what you really are. Because that is my freedom. :smiley:

And as far as the men’s forum is concerned, I am sure Andrew0409 was being ironic. And since when do women need to justify the existence of a dedicated forum? For all we know they may be exchanging information on where to hit up boy toys.

1 Like

What is a piano bar ?

Bar where instead of a karaoke machine a guy plays the piano. And also there’s girls that sit and flirt with you.

1 Like

This week’s Weekly Hsinhaiism™:

Women are sluts. Men are just ironic. :howyoudoin: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :innocent:

You mean you’re not also monitoring them? Time to go undercover… :female_detective:

2 Likes

The whole KTV, Piano Bar, Massage Parlor “extra benefits” scene here in Taiwan is geared towards local Taiwanese men. If you are seeking this kind of entertainment that has “extra benefits”, you would probably have an easier time going to Thailand or the Philippines. There, the market is geared towards foreigners. I think anyone who knows anything about Asia knows this.

This whole things reminds me of an experience I had in Japan.

I was in Japan on a business trip a few years back. My flight had a long delay and I was unable to return home on schedule. The airline put me up in a nice hotel near the airport for the night. They had a sauna, hot spring baths and in room massage service. A massage sounded wonderful and the idea of having a massage from a good looking Japanese woman was tempting. I was not expecting anything extra. Just a nice massage from a nice looking girl. So I called for the service, which the hotel provided. 10 minutes later an elderly man came to my room to do the massage. Imagine my complete disappointment. I went ahead with the massage because I felt odd turning down the service after ordering and and them sending this person to my room. It was weird!!! It felt so awkward. Me and this old guy in my room alone with me in a pair of shorts getting a massage. The massage actually was decent, but my expectations were shattered. Come to think of it, pretty dumb of me to expect they would send a woman to give a guy a legit massage in his room alone.

Clarification: certain countries have a parallel market geared towards foreigners. This should not be confused with the absence of a “domestic” market.

1 Like