Working from home

Since my wife and I have been spending so much time at home together, it’s been a bit tense. On a more positive note though, she has developed a sudden interest in gardening…

7 Likes

Yeah, I saw that Tweet too.

2 Likes

On a serious note, I’m having a terrible time staying focused while I work from home. I am thinking about purchasing a little tent and setting it up in my living room and sitting in there to work.

1 Like

My wife’s working from home and it’s ruined my mid week days off.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that make you hate camping in the future? You know, negative associations of the tent and WFH.

Don’t you live alone?

1 Like

No, but I’m home alone during the work day. It’s not people distracting me. It’s all my flashy toys and trinkets.

Naw it’s not like I particularly hate working. I just need to cut myself off from all the stimuli in my immediate surroundings.

Jeeziss, my whole fucking family is stuck at home and I got to work.
Grow a sack, Spot :roll:

1 Like

I know. At the very least I need to get off the forum.

I’m still diggin not wearing shoes and being able to headbang at me desk without worrying about a Senior Partner bustin me :metal:

1 Like

Personally, I love being able to play Animal Crossing during meetings :smile:

I’m just going to say it… I hate teaching on Zoom. :unamused: and yes, we still have to teach on Zoom even though MOE recommended not to.

I really hope schools aren’t shut down, because keeping this up for the rest of the semester will be a struggle.

1 Like

I reckon we’re about 24 friggin hours away from this

1 Like

What’s Zoom?

5 Likes

Damn man. 100% I thought today was Friday. WFH got me all types of fucked up.

1 Like

Stay at home turns every day into a Monday

I live alone and working from home is doing my head in. Boss seems to have expectation that stuff is going to take the same amount of time, or faster, than if in the office.

As I have to fend for myself, just sustaining myself and keeping healthy takes a lot more effort under lockdown than otherwise, its not as easy as just running to the shop to buy a pre-made sandwich. Even going to the toilet takes 10x longer due to the lack of toilet paper.

People’s expectations all to whack.

It’s now 3am cos y’know for whatever reason I’m back on Taiwan time (I live in the UK)

One is pretty intrigued at exactly how this works…

1 Like

Post-evac showering

1 Like