World Cup Rugby 2019

Me and @jimipresley tied in fourth place across Taiwan in the Superbru tipping board. Anyone else in it?

edit: TG in 12th, finley in 21st.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the finals!
I love 7s!

I don’t know how to see that. Every time I click on the Taiwan pool, it takes me to the global rankings. :angry::angry:

Same here.

Tomorrow there is England vs. USA. I confess I never looked closely at the USA team but looking at their past results now, they seem to be much better than I thought. Beat a B side of Scotland last year, had close losses against decent teams (Japan).

Last match between England and USA ended 28-10, not really a blow out. Curious to watch this match. Bookies have a 33 pts handicap spread.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/england-coach-us-rugby-team-to-play-like-15-donald-trumps/2019/09/23/cacb9a84-de03-11e9-be7f-4cc85017c36f_story.html

England beat Tonga 35-3 in its opening game at the cup, although Tonga made it hard for the English. The U.S. hasn’t played at the Rugby World Cup yet and has been in camp on the island of Okinawa. Previewing the game, Jones said on Monday: “I know they’ve been down in Okinawa and they’ve had a two-week prep, so they’re going to come out all guns blazing.
It’s going to be like 15 Donald Trumps out there so we’ll have to be on our job because we know they’re going to give it everything they’ve got.

15 Trumps is basically 15 overweight clowns. Not sure what Eddie’s on about here.

1 Like

They would be a bit off the pace.

It works on the app though

The 15 Donald Trumps are suffering

Cruel if they don’t score a single point

edit: 45-7 final score.

Thank god they scored that seven pointer, got me my bonus point.

@jimipresley too, I missed by a point

I got it exact, mate. :smiley:

I noticed :angry:

Seriously?

Seriously. :grin:

You should be betting on this.

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes.

1 Like

In poker we say “Every fish has his day.”

But, Presley does seem to be running hot.