🌏 World Travel | How many countries did you spend a night in 2022?

• Only Taiwan
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four or Five
  • Six or more
  • not Taiwan resident

0 voters

So how many place did you visit, not counting transfer cities or non overnight stays and comment where you went if you have time.
So I went to England, France, California Republic, Scotland, and Ireland so 6. Not counting airport transfers or just countries that you are passing though

2 Likes

Taiwan, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Also visited France, but didn’t stay the night. Visiting Europe makes it easy to visit many countries :wink:

Before coming to Taiwan, I spent the rest of the year in America. This year I hope to travel around China and Mongolia.

I really want to travel through Alaska, Northern Canada, Greenland, and Iceland, but’s that’s probably going to be too expensive.

1 Like

I had to do the two-week stay in a quarantine hotel when I returned from an emergency trip to the US in 2021. I vowed to never do that again, so 2022 was spent in Taiwan. I’m going to make up for that in 2023, though.

Make up as in where will you go?

california, alabama and tennessee they are large enough to be countries? :slight_smile:

I dunno.

Depnds whether Scotland counts.

Taiwan of course, ditto

Theoretically, could easily have been “none”, but I visited Turkey and Japan, and they both seem to exist.

PS Title Q needs another “in”