Would I get a better job in Taiwan?

I would say they’re probably are a lot of English teachers who consider themselves proper teachers based solely on the fact of the passport. I am a new teacher but I’m looking for experience. I have some experience teaching adults in my home country, but none with children. I believe an overall clown was a poor choice of words. At some level, you’re a performer, who not only has to teach the material, but you have to do so in an engaging manner because children have very low attention spans. Teaching is definitely a difficult profession. I just feel like its definitely a change of pace and I’m out of my comfort zone. I’m not accustomed to keeping such a fast-paced learning environment. Some of the tools utilized at my job make me feel uncomfortable. Maybe things aren’t different in Taiwan, but I know I’m not happy with my school or my surroundings. If I’m unhappy every day, how can I effectively do my job? the reason i’m asking about a part-time job is that I’m still new and feel like if I dedicate more time to my lesson plans, then I’ll be able to execute them to a point where I feel comfortable. I also would like to study Mandarin, but these 12 hour teaching days are wearing me out. I have had zero downtime at my current school.