Would you join a Baking / Chocolate class?

Okay I have a friend who asked me if she could join a pastry or chocolate class I teach… Most of the time I do this for professionals but I haven’t done this for home cooks / bakers in Taiwan.

I’m looking for a place to do this right now and I was wondering if there are other people interested in joining… I haven’t worked out all the details yet just curious if there is enough interest…

Let me know…

Thanks, Raymon

I am interested!

I hope you don’t mind that I edited the Topic Title and started a poll – note: you can choose more than one option.

• I am interested in a Pastry/Chocolate class in Taipei on the weekend
  • I am interested in a Pastry/Chocolate class in Taipei during the week
  • I am interested in a Pastry/Chocolate class outside Taipei on the weekend
  • I am interested in a Pastry/Chocolate class outside Taipei during the week

0 voters

1 Like

You need to quit meddling into user’s post. As long as it’s not offensive, leave it be mods.

Most apartments don’t have ovens so I’m sure if you open this up to parents/kids, it’ll be fun. Sign me up!

I’m not big on cooking, but if you need suggestions or a direction to start looking for venues, you can try airBnB places with a full kitchen, but being able to house a class may be more of an issue with apartments.

You can also try this place…
http://talk.umemura.com.tw/web/index.php/2011-09-14-05-46-55.html

If the above doesn’t work out, I know the owner to a event venue near Zhongshan MRT, Taipei, that has a small kitchen, not sure about an oven, but maybe those interested could bring their own if they have a plug in one?

1 Like

@ranlee thanks, that is very useful information!