Would you rather

you’re homeless and have hid in a store after closing to live as long as you can. assuming there are no cameras operating, would you rather live in:

a) ikea
b) costco

1 Like

Ikea for sure. They have everything there!

You are in a crowded beach and there was a jellyfish accident. would you rather:
A) Expose yourself peeing on your friend to calm down the pain
B) Be the friend who get peed on

2 Likes

For me it’d have to be

1 Like

I’d definitely go with option A. I get to help a bro out and expose myself? What’s not to love?

I’d be more than happy to pee on someone rather than get stung by a jellyfish.

I’d starve to death in both.

Would you rather live outside in the woods in the country, or be homeless in a city?

if male, A)
if female, B)

The question is which one would YOU rather do, so there’s no IF. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

definitely A), because getting stung by a jellyfish would be worse. i just hope i don’t get pee shy and cause my friend to suffer for it.

Fart or shart?

Is this so in 16,943 years, when Forumosa is still running because renewable energy but humans are extinct, alien robots can create personas based on these answers and then the Earth will be populated with robots pissing on other robots?

@discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: My reply is no

2 Likes

Surely exposing yourself is worse if you are a male. If you are a girl, you won’t have people talking about how small your vagina is.

You would say that, wouldn’t you?

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty. — Lao Tzu

2 Likes

Her definitely. Until 10 seconds after when you are kicking yourself for not choosing the chicken.

1 Like

If you’re a man, you still won’t have people talking about how small your vagina is, so I’m not sure what your point is. :idunno:

Men can’t have vaginas? Controversial.

I didn’t say that. I only said people wouldn’t talk about the smallness.

1 Like