Wrong root canal treatment

Hi, everyone I received a root canal treatment and a dental crown at local clinic a few months ago, recently I was at regular dental check up at the hospital and they told me that the root canal made in wrong way and there are big inflammation under it and the the crown need to remove and make the root canal again. Any one have a such experience or could advice what I should doing with the clinic the hospital told me it is better to discuss with that clinic first but as the crown not covered with the insurance I am worry that I will need to pay for a new crown but in the case that it is there fault should they make it free or at lower price or there are a place I can complain them? Thank you in advance

The hospital said it was made in the wrong way? Anything more specific or in writing? I’d take that (whatever it is) to the clinic and tell them they need to make it right as step 1. Doesn’t sound like something that should be delayed. I’d be crystal clear about who’s paying for the crown.

There may be some help available here

Thank you very much for your reply, the hospital give me an x_ray, do you think I should back to the hospital and ask them for a report or reference letter before back to the clinic?

I think so. It’s worth a try. You should be able to get a written diagnosis report.