✈ EVA AIR | WTAF! Wiping An Old Perverts Butt!

A stone is 14 pounds.

To be more accurate, he was the bum wipee, not the wiper. And that was kind of the problem.

As I said in the other thread where this was first discussed… he died as he lived; inconveniencing Asians with his disgusting body.

It’s times like this that bring strangers closer together, showing us a different side of each other that we don’t normally reveal.

I’m just sorry he didn’t live long enough to join the Iowa caucuses.

The ‘Empire’ still uses stones to measure weight. Kind of backwards if you think about it, the ‘Stone age’ people introduced that. What would happen if you only found stones of unequal weight?

From the Central News Agency. So they did something about it… That’s cool.

Just 2 days after the airline sacked the complainant for making inappropriate comments about poisoning a pilot, and beating up non-union employees… oh the irony.

Not sure I picked up on “poisoning” in the article. By “extras”, I thought she meant spit.

And “giving them a hard time” doesn’t really sound like beating people up. It sounded more like she was thinking about being constantly rude to the non-union employees. But something may have been lost in translation.

1 Like

It’s open to interpretation. That said, even if she meant just “spitting” in their meals, I don’t think that should get her off the hook. It’s still messed up. Airlines don’t want to joke about food safety, especially something happening to the pilot in charge of the plane mid-flight due to an unexpected “extra” in their meal.

And “giving them a hard time”… again, open to interpretation. I took it to mean emotional/verbal bullying. I think it was the “extras in the food” line that primarily got her fired though. If she had just said the “hard time” thing, I think she would still have her job.

1 Like

I agree with you on both points.

1 Like

This is the closest I could find to a “bad behavior on EVA Air” thread. Mods: feel free to move this if there’s a better thread for it.

Our latest charmer apparently “threw his food tray and left his seat on flight BR868 [from Hong Kong to Taoyuan Airport] before landing, and refused to follow orders from the flight attendants.” He then “pushed two of the cabin crew, bruising one of them”.

Source: http://focustaiwan.tw/news/asoc/202001040006.aspx

Guy

1 Like

“The nationality of the passenger has not been revealed.”

Not one of us then. Won’t see it on TVBS.

5 Likes

Who knows? With phones everywhere, we might yet see some video(s) of this latest “incident.” : P

Guy

Yep! Definitely not a white big nose otherwise the torches and pitchforks would be out!

Banana peel anyone!?

3 Likes

Interesting that the stewardess/waitress in the beginning of the thread got fired. She was aghast at having to clean bodily waste and yet threatened with bodily waste.

Well, who ever said the best and brightest entered such roles.

Reminds me of this one:

1 Like

Very dirty man! I think EVA air Lines not allows him to fly anymore.

2 Likes

He died less than 2 months later…

1 Like

However, the white passenger died of illness in Koh Samui, Thailand on March 5 this year, so the prosecution did not prosecute.

Wonder what he died of in Ko Samui?

He was flying business class and was morbidly obese. And how is needing help with the rituals around defecation sexual harassment in this case? I think the airline could have handled it better–more compassionately. The dude was a bit of a freak and should have been told “that is not our role” but I think the airline and individual went overboard.

They need male cabin crew, but they only recruit pretty young things who can’t say no.

Having said that, the guy had taken a dump in the aisle on a previous flight when they’d refused to wipe his ass. IIRC.

2 Likes

The article didn’t say he was flying business class, just said he demanded the flight attendants to help him to the business class lavatory. That should not matter. Wiping butts is not their job. He should have had someone accompanied him. Also, he could have asked nicely instead of treating the flight attendants like his SM slaves.

2 Likes