Wulai Sunday Jan 8: the long march

Yes, it was really a nice hike for my first one with you all. Thanks for the great day and all the nice conversation. Hope I can join you soon again.

I enjoyed all the walking and talking again. The drizzle barely detracted from the pleasures of the day.

Fortunately, I don’t have a stiff neck from conversing with our new giant hiker: It was good to meet you, Mingshah.

I’m glad to hear you had a good time, Ratbrain, even though you missed out on the the amusement park and train ride as well as the best of the waterfalls. But those are all things you can look forward to on another day.

Ironman, your SO did herself proud, and had good reason for exuding such a glow once she was back snug in your splendid limo.

Thanks once more to MM for getting it all together and to our Taiwanese friend for showing us that trail onto the logging road.

Thanks Omniloquacious, I enjoyed the conversation too (as with all the others as well…). And thanks for the giant, even I am 5 cm smaller than I always wanted to become.
I will try to post some fotos later too.
Oh, and my wife told me you are welcome to visit us here to check out the comunity. Would be nice to become neighbours. :wink:

Hi everybody:
I’m the Taiwanese who brought you to WaWaGu yesterday. I’m grad to meet everybody and hope that everyone enjoy the hike yesterday.
One big advantage to hike with a trail hacker is that you’ll never pay any entry fee. :slight_smile:

[quote=“trail_hacker”]Hi everybody:
I’m the Taiwanese who brought you to WaWaGu yesterday. I’m grad to meet everybody and hope that everyone enjoy the hike yesterday.
One big advantage to hike with a trail hacker is that you’ll never pay any entry fee. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Hi trail hacker. Nice meeting you yesterday and chatting along the way.

[quote=“trail_hacker”]Hi everybody:
One big advantage to hike with a trail hacker is that you’ll never pay any entry fee. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Hey, great to have you join up. Thanks for the hike yesterday. It was worth hiking 20 kilometres to save NT$80. :slight_smile:

That makes 4 NT$ per km, not bad. But I think the only one who could make money like this is Omniloquacious with his speed. :wink:

Welcome trail_hacker here and thanks for the really nice hike yeasterday.

New hike:

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 677#482677

[quote=“Omniloquacious”]
I’m glad to hear you had a good time, Ratbrain, even though you missed out on the the amusement park and train ride as well as the best of the waterfalls. [/quote]

:astonished: