Www.forumosa.com isn't working

At least not for me. See for yourself: forumosa.com

I checked it 2 seconds ago and it didn’t work, now it does. Obviously someone’s working on something. Well, it WAS down.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/phpbb2/site/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1027) in /usr/share/phpbb2/site/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/phpbb2/site/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1027) in /usr/share/phpbb2/site/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/phpbb2/site/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1027) in /usr/share/phpbb2/site/includes/page_header.php on line 486

[quote=“Yellow Cartman”]Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/phpbb2/site/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1027) in /usr/share/phpbb2/site/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/phpbb2/site/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1027) in /usr/share/phpbb2/site/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/phpbb2/site/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1027) in /usr/share/phpbb2/site/includes/page_header.php on line 486[/quote]
:offtopic:

I’m working on it. And learning how to install phpbb MODs at the same time. Apologies for the mess. At the moment the front page is working but we’re still spewing error messages in the header.

Isn’t learning fun? :laughing:

The error messages seem to be gone (or almost gone) now. No apologies needed. In fact, we should all be thanking you. :notworthy:

I think they’re all gone now. But a lot of MODs are not working now and a lot of Gus’s hard work over the past few days has gone down the tubes. It’s going to take some work to get everything back working correctly since we’re still not sure what got broken when we upgraded to phpBB 2.0.10-3 (Debian)–which I did by accident by the way.

Feiren, and whoever else is working on the switch,

Great job. I haven’t had any problems using the site since the switch. I’m sure there are a few things to iron out… but, so far looks like you guys have done an excellent job.

Thanks!

I am still having major problems. I can

Chewy: what browser and OS are you using. What thread are you trying to post in? PM me if necessary.

I know that there are still error messages on logging in, logging out, and posting. I don’t think those error messages prevent you from doing any of those things, so I’m going to leave them alone until Gus has time to fix things properly.

I also get that Warning when I post. However, it doesn’t seem to mean anything… my post still works.