Xi Jinping seeks 'lovable' image for China in sign of diplomatic rethink -

I also assume fascists who control their population wholly might think they’re much smarter than they actually are, what with well over a billion ‘yes men’ citizens and whatnot.

8 Likes

History is probably repeating itself. This is right about when Xi starts going to Xinjiang greeting children for staged photo ops. I expect we will also see a nice photo of Xi with a Uighur child and something saying how “they are best friends”. Maybe even an “Uncle Xi” comment.

For context:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2018/11/13/the-fuhrers-child-how-hitler-came-adore-girl-with-jewish-roots/

This is why they wont lose anytime soon. Cause the rest of the world enables such psychopaths. As such, they are all psychopathic by proxy unless a person claims mental retardation and feels they are ignorant to such obvious truths.

Its amazing how freedom fighters are always willing to support other oppressirs. What was that line from the movie Lord of War? Ya, that one. We all do that. Regardless of which country. Its frankly amazing the ccp is alowed to continue considering previous wars of freedom like vietnam, iraq, afghanistan etc. Seems to be extreme wealth, power and oppression DOES work. We have proven them right. The aliens must be enjoying their popcorn.

Montenegro does belong to Serbia and yeah I would support the annexation of my country since it’s Serbia

Tibetan people suffered under Dalai rule when China came they are modernised and no I am not paid by China but I am not gonna be like you jealous of China rise

Your ignorance is stunning.

1 Like

To put it politely, you should really make an effort to diversify your reading sources.

6 Likes

Over 150k Tibetans live in exile today.

I’m no fan of theocratic rule, but Tibetans have the right to self determination and the past government were in the process of democratization when China invaded. How they want to be move forward with their country should have been up to them, not the CCP.

Today, Tibetans in the TAR suffer from human rights abuses and are given a shame election of predetermined people to vote for by the CCP.

5 Likes

But we don’t wanna become part of China and we have the right to remain independent. We are Independent and we will stay independent.

3 Likes

The image of Xi with a bullet in his skull is the image i find most lovable!

3 Likes

sic semper tyrannis

The world is not so fair.

Give it time.

We will see about that, Taiwan will just be for 7 years maybe not any longer and we all are gonna reunite with our motherland

LOL I’d bet money you’re not even in Taiwan.

I’m always curious about why people want this? Why does this matter to you?

Taiwan is a small island, the obsession with taking it is really silly when the majority of Chinese people never even setting foot in Taiwan. It doesn’t impact their lives in any meaningful way. Why people would feel they need to have a small island as part of their country’s territory is just strange if you lay it out, even more so that they are willing to die and kill people they never met in a land they never been to do it.

3 Likes

Useless, uninspiring goofs who see their kind driving fancy cars and think parroting shit they don’t understand will get them the girls.

Use those tactical nukes. About time to get rid of that monster. General Douglas MacArthur was right.

To put it politely, you should really make an effort to improve your mind reading abilities.

4 Likes