Xzxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I preferred it when it was a gay bar.

Welcome to forumosa!

It used to be a gay bar? I find that hard to believe. I often went there to play pool and nobody ever made a pass at me. Even straight guys find my hairy moobs difficult to resist.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Source was the VERY FIRST place I ever went to in Taiwan. Nearly nine years ago. It was flamboyant and totally gay. I loved it.

Stop that!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The source was my very first bar in Taiwan, too (6 years ago). It was still pretty gay then, but it was cool.

Went down last night to have a look, hasn’t changed much. Not many people taking advantage of the 100nt all you can drink. Draught beer that still ruins my stomach.

I was trying to remember…It was in another location when it first opened…But I can’t for the life of me remember where… :doh: :laughing:

It was on a little lane off of Heping East Road that merged into Roosevelt. It wasn’t so much a gay bar when I went there as a gay-friendly bar. I went there quite often in 1995-1996.

It was on a little lane off of Heping East Road that merged into Roosevelt. It wasn’t so much a gay bar when I went there as a gay-friendly bar. I went there quite often in 1995-1996.[/quote]

That’s what I thought. We had many a fun night there too, back in the day. Then Watersheds sprang up and that became my regular. TY.