Yahoo email

I am able to read emails, but cannot reply or resend to others from my laptop.
It just looks like its going to take forever to go to the reply or resend page, but I can link to any other websites without questions. I can still reply/ resend emails at work from the computer in the office, so maybe something wrong with my laptop.
Any advices?

Edit: Now, I cannot even log in to yahoo email from the laptop.

Clear out your cookies.
Are you using Internet Explorer? If so, click on Tools > Internet Options >(Make sure you’re in the “general” section) > Delete Cookies.
While you’re at it, click Delete Files. This should clean things up a bit too.

Failing that, download and start using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.

One other problem is that it could be your DNS server, but I’ll get into that if nothing else works.
Good luck.

sometimes Yahoo is just too busy. But do what Irishstu said. Could be that as well.

BobFirefoxUser

sometimes Yahoo is just too busy. But do what Irishstu said. Could be that as well.

BobFirefoxUser

Thanks Iris. I cleaned my cookies and its going fine now. I got used to using Internet Explorer and besides, could I add all of my favorite sites on internet explorer to Firefox?

No, no… Iris is a girl’s name. IrishStu is a tripod.

BTW, that kind of problem won’t be due to Yahoo, in my experience.

No, no… Iris is a girl’s name. IrishStu is a tripod.

BTW, that kind of problem won’t be due to Yahoo, in my experience.[/quote]

Don’t worry, Jen556! irishstu is used to being called “iris” - it happens all the time.

Firefox should ask you if you want to use the Internet Explorer bookmarks when you install it.

(In Firefox)
Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks > File > Import > Click the Microsoft Internet Explorer box (it’ll be ticked by default) > Next > Finish.

Easy-peazy.

Love,
Irish Stu