Yes, but who IS the dragon lady?

I’ve read some scary things about this dragon lady at the HK visa office. I’d really love it if someone post her name, or a description, or let me know where she usually sits so that I can avoid her when I do my visa run this monday.

She’s an ephemeral beast. Be careful, Stimpy caught a ravenous beast spirit there and has had to leave Taiwan!

HG

When you see her, you’ll know. Middle-aged, frumpy dress, cheap perm, schoolmarm glasses, enough attitude for ten civil servants… :laughing:

Here’s the plan: I take my number, sit down and wait to be called. If it’s dragon lady calling me I pretend to be invisible, go to the bathroom, come back and take another number to try again.

on second thought is she MILFy at all?

She is the anti-MILF.

But I’m sure she’ll get a kick out of you trying that one on. In fact, I’ve just popped over and givne her a headas up. :laughing:

HG

She sounds hot! :howyoudoin:

:slight_smile:

[quote=“Chris”]
She sounds hot! :howyoudoin:

:slight_smile:[/quote]Where’s the :shudder: emoticon when you need it?

My trick was to go into the office and take a number. Then hang around until another few people took numbers, then take another. I was never so unlucky as to be called twice by the dragonlady. YMMV and all that.

You never know your luck, she may have had her bowels open in the previous month and be thinking life’s pretty darned good.

HG

What is this visa run that you speak ok? I have seen a few people write about it and it has me intrigued :wink:

Hm. I think I ‘had’ her a few years ago.

Me: I would like to use my legitimately earned and taxed savings to take a year off work and learn the beautiful Chinese language in one of Taiwan’s fine universities! I have all the documentation that the illustrious office staff at ShiDa told me is required, for your perusal. May I have an extendable 60 day visitor’s visa?
Her: (hears:) You wish to import heroin on a scale never before seen, murder Taiwanese war veterans and poison endangered spoonbills? 30 DAYS! NON-EXTENDABLE!

Imagine if you can just how much this twit of a women and her ilk have single-handedly lost Taiwan in monetary terms and in good will, etc.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Imagine if you can just how much this twit of a women and her ilk have single-handedly lost Taiwan in monetary terms and in good will, [/quote]You watch her from your toilet you do, with your trousers around your ankles.

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Imagine if you can just how much this twit of a women and her ilk have single-handedly lost Taiwan in monetary terms and in good will, etc.

HG[/quote]
Buttercup may be many things but she’s not a twit. Besides, her smack has pumped millions into the economy. MILLIONS! And have you even the faintest idea of how much those damned spoonbills eat? Every dead one represents another HUGE saving for Taiwan’s national coffers.
Buttercup deserves a medal for her selflessness.

That’s right, and she hasn’t taken a dump this month.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]That’s right, and she hasn’t taken a dump this month.

HG[/quote]

Pepe La pew

Will these do?

Will these do?
[/quote]
Sorry mate, but those don’t quite cover the emotional response that woman evokes in me. That flesh-crawling shudder is pretty hard to capture I’m afraid.
Not having laid eyes on her in over five years makes her even more repulsive somehow, not less. :laughing:

I saw her just the other week in Carnegie’s and she didn’t make me puke – well, maybe a little bit, but I was able to swallow it back down and anyway, it was mostly Guinness.
Poor old Buttercup! You blokes’ll be giving her a complex.

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]That’s right, and she hasn’t taken a dump this month.

HG[/quote]

:frowning: sniff During this last month, I have shat more times than I care to document on a public forum. And it won’t be the first time I’ve made a grown Scotsman lose his lunch…