Yet another human wins Miss Universe

What a con. Not really surprising when all the judges are from Earth, I suppose.

tinyurl.com/2dyanh (Miss Japan crowned Miss Universe 2007)

Yea, tell me about it. Totally rigged. I was voting for Miss Uranus.

Why didn’t you enter Iris? Sandman was telling me you are quite the thing about town.

Are you talking to Mother Theresa? :astonished:

Are you talking to Mother Theresa? :astonished:[/quote]

Can’t, I’m already married. Besides, she’s not my type. I’ve got more of a preference for girls from Uranus.

I’ve heard that many galaxies boycotted though, something about the choices of swimsuits not having the correct number of cups.

So what are girls from Uranus called, anyway? Uranians? Uranoriginals? Urinals? Uranish, most likely…anyway, that competition has been rigged for years. It’s all politics.

Yes, that’s correct. That’s also why Miss Sweden didn’t participate.

But to be quite fair, Stu, her (Miss Japan’s) knockers truly are out of this world.

Yeah that may be, but I’ve seen, erh, Japanese television, and I know for a fact that she’s likely got those long tangly straight pubes in godawful abundance! You’ll need a whipper snipper before you get any hint of bivalve mollusc!

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Yeah that may be, but I’ve seen, erh, Japanese television, and I know for a fact that she’s likely got those long tangly straight pubes in godawful abundance! You’ll need a whipper snipper before you get any hint of bivalve mollusc!

HG[/quote]
Brush, I love getting lost in brush!

[quote=“Wookiee”][quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Yeah that may be, but I’ve seen, erh, Japanese television, and I know for a fact that she’s likely got those long tangly straight pubes in godawful abundance! You’ll need a whipper snipper before you get any hint of bivalve mollusc!

HG[/quote]
Brush, I love getting lost in brush![/quote]

What does any of that have to do with serving as an ambassador for women all over the universe and helping to achieve intergalactic peace? :idunno:

Here’s one for Iris.

[quote=“cfimages”]Here’s one for Iris.

[/quote]

Ha! I think that might well become my new desktop wallpaper. Thanks.

uranus= your anus?