Yet another mass shooting in the US

Of course an alien like yourself would be a gun grabber. :sunglasses:

Too many people on the other side assume leftists just want to take away everyoneā€™s guns. They donā€™t. Leftists want to keep their guns, too!

Iā€™ll put it this way: I am a very small woman. No amount of self defense courses are realistically gonna tip the scale in my favor. You better fuckinā€™ believe Iā€™m getting strapped.

The NRA does that, or did at one time.

You sound like a good candidate for NRA membership.

That was my point.

1 Like

But I guess you need a gun license.

You mean to buy and own a gun, or to sell?

I thought this was interesting

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/11/09/thousand-oaks-following-ian-long-shooting-borderline-bar-and-grill-fearful-residents-buy-guns/1947476002/

Of course a cow like yourself would be a racist stereotyper. :unamused:

skin%20of%20cow

Nice try. Alien isnā€™t a race. :wink:

Neither is cow! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Now anyway, about those mass shootingsā€¦

To own. If you buy a gun through private channels and are not licensed then itā€™s illegal isnā€™t it?

Good! Shoot each other.

You do not need a license to own most guns. You can get one for special weapons like automatic weapons, those you need a special permit to own. You only need a license to conceal and carry. Although a few states donā€™t like Alaska and West Virginia. Think states that are more rural and hunting is prevalent.

Are you actually advocating gun violence?

So, you can actually run around like Rambo and no one cares about a gun license?

No, you need a license to carry it. Otherwise each state has rules on carry.

Virginia requires me to keep it in the trunk. I can only have a certain amount of ammo, has to be in a case, weapons canā€™t be loaded.

I think in Alaska, you basically can walk around with a loaded hunting rifle. But Iā€™m not so familiar with their state and local laws. Some cities and districts may have different laws on carrying guns around.

Like I said, gun laws highly depends on the state and local districts.

The debating gun control in America is one of the, if not THE most useless debates ever.

Someone somewhere just broke up with their partner, is having money troubles, hates liberals, hates conservatives, hates blacks, hates whites, hates immigrants (illegal and otherwise), hates men, hates women, hates LGBTQ, hates Xtians, Muslims, Jews, whatever. That person will get a gun, maybe two or three. They will go into a crowded area where their target(s) like to get together and let it rip.
Then, people will start talking about loosening existing gun laws and the SC will start to overturn more stateā€™s restrictions that will allow more people easier access to firearms, believing that will prevent them from dying by being shot. If the universe says you are going to die by a gunshot to the head, then you can have a full battalion around you, you are still going to get killed.

I dunno. Who says the 2nd amendment has to apply to ONLY guns? It does not say that. One personā€™s biological weapon is anotherā€™s security blanket.

easiest thing is to outlaw hate, like institute hate crime lawsā€¦ uhhhhhh. waitā€¦

Who is the shooter going to shoot first? The guy with the gun!

Not if the guy with the gun shoots the shooter first.