Yet another mass shooting in the US

Your question was about confiscation. The governor clearly said they would not be confiscating so you are blatantly wrong.

I did not make the law so I don’t know the specifics but clearly confiscation is not part of it. If you want my perspective on how this ban or any other ban, firearm or otherwise should be handled then I will tell you.

Typically law enforcement issues a gun buyback program over a certain period of time. Those who choose to ignore or not participate would be in violation of the law. Does that mean going door to door to check for guns and confiscate? Absolutely fucking not. It means if there is a warrant to search your house for another reason and they find, then yes you are in violation of the law. That is not confiscation. So stop spreading fear and let me know when you can actually argue facts.

…that someone either doesn’t know how statistics work or is pretending not to know.

Because we can all see the sleight of hand there.

Says the guy who does not understand the difference between anecdotes and empirical eveidence and has yet to post evidence to back up any argument whatsoever

1 Like

You’ve been given plenty. You’re not getting any more.
boss.of.me

How am I spreading fear. Where did I say the word confiscation? Again caught in another straw man. That’s all you. Go find it and quote where I said it. I said they considered and may use the nation guard to enforce the law in Virginia, they would enforce the law how?

Try harder.

This is just a way around direct confiscation. It basically work as one. Will they come door to door. Most likely not. But your options are give them up, become a felon where they do take the guns away and you can’t own anymore guns after.

Call it what you want. That’s what the law does. If your point is it’s not a direct confiscation in they come door to door, it’s a shit one like most of your points.

All you do is strawman now. Lame.

You are focused way too much on what I do for your own good. I very much enjoy all of the various content across this forum, and I’ve been using it since 2006.

1 Like

Nice.

When did I say they were going to go door to door confiscate guns? Still waiting.

And do people in Virginia get to keep their guns?

Why do you continue to ignore this question.

“And what secret agenda. It’s out in the open. Do you deny Presidential candidates have said they want to take guns? Do you deny Virginia Democrats said that they may call the national guard to enforce their new gun laws?”

This is like the argument “Can you do us a favor though?” " But he never said 'can you give me dirt in Biden to help me in the election?". Anybody can see through that BS.

1 Like

If it’s a banned weapon, they can keep them until they’re caught. Just like anything else that gets banned.

So where did I make a lie about confiscation. Still waiting.

So no. They really can’t unless they want to be a felon. In which case they actually confiscate all your guns. It basically work as a confiscation with a dash of mafia coercion in giving up the guns.

Idk why you insist on doing mental gymnastics on how anyone gets to keep their guns like this.

Giving people plenty of time to comply with the law would be fair in my book. Choosing not to comply would mean that you are breaking the law. That is not the same as saying they want to take your guns away. You did lie.

1 Like

How is this not wanting to take away guns. An option of giving them up or become a felon in which…they take your guns. All of them.

Your mental gymnastics is ridiculous.

There is a difference between wanting people to comply with the law and giving them plenty of opportunity to do so, versus just wanting to take your guns through confiscation.
Your response is disingenuous. Things get banned all the time, is confiscation ever a part of that?

1 Like

Before you go on another rant, let me break it down for you simply:

“They want to take your guns away” - lie.

“They want you to comply with the law” - truth

1 Like

It results in confiscation. What happens to illegal items banned?

Ive never said they would do a direct confiscation. That’s your straw man. Quote me on it. I’m still waiting.

I’m in agreement it’s not likely to be a direct confiscation. But you can’t really dispute it works exactly like it. Comply or risk being a felon in which you will never find legit work and have all of your guns confiscated. In what way does the result not work as one? There is no option to legally keep them, therefore, any guns not given up is to be confiscated.

What happens if a person is found with an assault riffle? You’re being disingenuous. You’ve yet to deny they would confiscate them if found or actually find where I said they would do a door to door confiscation. You lied. And got caught. Quote me.

They don’t want to take away guns? What’s this law for? :rofl:

Complying with the law involves giving them up, in which the government take them. Or risk being a felon, where the gov takes them if caught.

Wtf is your logic?

No, but it could seriously impair hand-eye coordination. :fairy: :crazy_face:

Ah, Mr. Free-Speech-At-Absolutely-All-Costs just found a cost he thinks is too high: letting his opponent speak! :yin_yang:

1 Like

The above charts i provided show beyond a reasonable doubt stronger gun laws result in less gun deaths, and weaker laws result in more.

If giving up their guns means a safer country, then people should want to comply voluntarily.

The selfishness and disregard for the safety and lives of others among those making irrational arguments so they can keep their toys reflects poorly on their character.

Some people need to mature and realize there is more to life than their own personal gratification. Plus gun wackos wear their insecurities on their sleeves.

This debate is over and there is clear winner. Turn the page.

3 Likes

Nonsense. He can talk all he wants. But he has no right to be taken seriously.