Yikes! more cringe worthy propaganda

I think there are way more dumb parents than dumb Taiwanese teachers this day and age.

1 Like

Yeah, I live out in the sticks. I see some a lot of dumbass parents, but shouldn’t these dumbass parents still be able to educate their kids in their own way? Especially when it comes to something like gender fluidity?

No one said anything about the parents shouldn’t teach their own views to their kids, but at the same time, how does that contradict with the teachers teaching a more balanced world view in school and let the kids make up their own minds?

Because I’m sure in Taiwan it would be taught in the wrong way.

I have a suspicion that the right question is do you feel there is there a right way to teach sex education in school?

1 Like

That 2

Is it really necessary to teach what is 1 and 0 top bottoms gays? I don’t remember being thought about sex positions in hetero relationship at school. That’s just ridiculous. If you like men you like men, there is no need to explain how you act in bed.

3 Likes

I think they picked a good example of an idiot who shouldn’t be teaching sex ed anyway. It’s like they just asked some random gay dude off the street if he would come in and describe gay sex to the class. Nobody really needs to learn slang in school.

The other person did a much better job of describing lesbian sex in plain and informative terms, imo. At least from the short clip that we saw.

1 Like

This is all referendum’s fault.

1 Like

Pretty much.

Hi boys and girls!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnNH7I07RY

Indeed. Biggest problem is making this a moral issue instead of a biological issue. Everyone, regardless of sexual orientation, needs to learn to protect themselves. Condoms must be mandatory for ehem… engagement.

There was someone on the debates saying vaginas are germ and bacteria free. I’d wish! Wish I could screenshot the discussion generated on FB. Someone tried to talk sense into the argument and they were refuted saying why did they say vaginas were a cradle of sin. Sigh. Vaginas are just an organ, like your mouth. Even biblically speaking, what is sinful is what goes out, not what comes in. But using the argument that vaginas are some kind of heavenly angelic recipient that has no need for condoms is nonsense. Biological scientifically speaking nonsense. Labeling it as heavenly or sinful is not helping. It is neither. It just is, like a hand or a foot.

Kids would benefit from reasonable sex ed. Aside from condom use -which is currently appalling low in heterosexual encounters- kids need to know for instance that vaginas are self cleaning organs and unless sent by the doctor, vaginal showers will get you a nice infection in the long run, for example. Or that your period for 3 months is not normal and you should go to the doctor. And most importantly, that any health issue down there should be dealt as if it was anywhere else in the body, like a cavity or an ingrown nail.

2 Likes

Option 1: Teach it in school.

Option 2: They learn it anyway – well not just any way, but the online way. :eek:

Option 3: Blow up the interwebs.

Seriously, there was a North Korean who moved to SK late in life. When he had (developed country style) sex ed for the first time, he said, “Oh, that’s why I was so fond of my comrade in the army. I had no idea we actually could have, um, done something together.” :doh:

2 Likes

Thanks for the idea @yyy, I smell another academy award in the works here.

-Ang Lee :heart:

I actually doubt the development of S. Korean sex ed. It’s not exactly known for being a progressive country. Quite the contrary tbh (though compares to N. Korea even China is progressive).

I’m not sure if it was classroom education, but if it was, it was a special class for adult refugees. :idunno: