Y'know it isn't funny to make fun of ICRT

[quote=“sandman”]And a fat lot of good THAT did! Face it – they simply aren’t interested in the slightest. They’re HAPPY being a shitty station.
Fuck me, even Burt Lancaster signed the petition and STILL they didn’t listen.[/quote]
Yes, but we might as well be glorious while ineffectual.

I’m with Truant - I think we should merge this thread with at least this thread and [url=Icrt thread[/url] and [url=ICRT (part 2) thread[/url] and [url=Large areas of island set to be deprived of ICRT service thread[/url] and [url=ICRT - is it serving you? thread[/url] and [url=Forumosa.com on ICRT! thread[/url] and [url=Top 10 things that I like about ICRT: thread[/url] so we can have a

GARGANTUAN ICRT SUCKS THREAD
.

I mean I know there are dozens more, but IMHO these are the really representative ones.

By the way, I just Googled “ICRT” and “pathetic” and got 262 hits.
They’re not all relevant.
But still.