You cheated me

This is about a relationship, but not a sexual one…
MrsHill’s mother has said, now that I have returned home, that she feels cheated by me. She says I came into their home, she learned to love me, and now I have gone again. She says I cheated her because now I am gone again, and she is sad that I have gone. She wishes we never had met, so that she wouldn’t have this feeling of ‘loss.’

Are women weird or what?

Where have you gone, Tom Hill?

I crossed over to the other side. London.

I thought so. Where your ma is, in other words. What does she mean by “gone?” Like, “gone” as in “into the livingroom” or “gone” as in like “a gone guy” so you’re just too hip and cool for her anymore?
It’s a littel confusing really. You should have a curry and forget all about it.

Not his ma, la!

However this

is nevertheless sage advice.

I see, MrsTomHill’s mother. Now it makes sense. The answer is easy. Tell her you’ve left a little clump of your pubic hair at the back of one of her cupboards, so technically, you’re still at least partly there.

Come back Tom, all is forgiven. This searching for fame and fortune thing in old London Town, surely is a bit Puss in Boots? Get on a boat and we’ll sort you out a nice safe job when you get here.

So, you were seducing Mrs. Robinson, huh? You sly fox you…

who IS this two-starred poster named TomHill?

It rings a bell…hmmm…nope…no idea

how odd

[quote=“jdsmith”]who IS this two-starred poster named TomHill?

It rings a bell…hmmm…nope…no idea

how odd[/quote]

I’m sorry but who Is the ONE-starred poster named jdsmith?

:stuck_out_tongue: